Recommendations for Barcelona

EXPAT
This topic is 7772 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's been said so many times before, but here it is again; There's loads of stuff about Barcelona and Spain on this site, just scroll back over the last few months and it's all there, places to go, prices, websites etc., and it doesn't change so much over time so it's all still pretty well up-to-date.

My recommendation: Marco in American Boys. A very nice 21 yo italian boy (from Milan). He resembles to Arnaud (Amsterdam) but much younger. He is handsome, very sweet and incredibly smooth. Good kisser, excellent massage, mainly a bottom. He was new to American Boys (and to BCN) when I was with him at the end of December.

Enjoy him :)

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just came back from Barcelona and had a wonderful time in sauna Thermans. I can recommend especially the South-American boys there. Normally you pay 30 euro. Some guys want to go a little bit too quick, make things clear and you have no problem... Enjoy it!

Hopla

Archived