Thermas Barcelona

Guest meteor
This topic is 7721 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest meteor

I am going to Barcelona next weekend. I always used to visit sauna Thermas, where I had a fabulous time. Last weekend I was told that there is a new management and the sauna is closed for renovations for a longer period of time. In the internet just found a side where it is said that there is a new management with a "totally new atmosphere". Does anyone has some information about these changings and if Thermas is closed or opened ? Thank you very much for your help;) ;-)

You may need to be our pioneer to update the news about the Thermas! I'd be a bit surprised if it closed, because of the loss of revenue, but there might be remodeling going on even while it's open for business.

New management wouldn't be a bad thing, because there was definitely some room for improvement in terms of decor, cleanliness, and the way the sauna does business (for example, charging when you entered and then AGAIN for your bar bills when you leave). Maybe a Brazilian will buy it and run it even more like the saunas in Brazil, where they definitely have it down to a science!

Archived