Thermas Sauna, Barcelona

latinolover
This topic is 6762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Every time I go Barcelona I always set aside at least 100 euros for losses due to deception, pickpockets etc, bandits who attack your car and put a knife in the tyre etc. But here´s a new one. The usual thing, I went in Thermas about 5 on Tuesday afternoon, couldn´t immediately find a guy who really interested me, but eventually settled on one who said he´d do all the stuff I wanted, but once in the cabin delivered almost nothing, just wanted to put a condom on me as thick as an engineer´s glove and suck my dick. After a few minutes I told him to stop because it was crap, of course he protested that I still made to pay him the 50 euros we agreed. No problem, I can´t be bothered with big arguments in those circumstances, I just wanted to get out of the stupid place, so I went to my locker, got a 50 euro note out of my pocket, gave it to him, then turned round to started getting my clothes out of the locker. In ten seconds, he was back, clutching a 10 euro note (very similar colour to the 50) protesting that´this was all I´d given him. Naturally, as he still had his towel on, I assumed it had to be the note I´d given him, so, fooled for a moment, I took it back and gave him another 50 note. Afterwards I realised of course (apart from the fact that the money I had remaining in my pocket was 40 euros short) that he must have had another guy, very quickly, give him the ten euro note. It seems they have a trick for everything in these places.

On the plus side, the place is much cleaner than it used to be, the cabins have all been rebuilt with new benches, tiling, lighting etc.

:-((

I'm sorry for what happened to you...

I've been to Barcelona quite a few times and I never had a problem, as far as personal security or stealing are concerned, both in and outside saunas... I must have been lucky... ;-))

Thanks for the warning, anyway... It's very appreciated service...

I take the opportunity, as you seem to be a regular of BCN and Thermas, to ask you a question: I plan to go for Christmas holydays and New Year's Eve. Do you know if I may expect to find the usual number of hot guys at Thermas during those days, or are they used to go back to see their family, leaving Thermas sadly empty? ;-))

Thank you very much again!

I think it should be fine. Nearly all the guys there now are from South America, and they're not exactly in a position to pop home and visit mum for Christmas. The guys I've actually got to know (all from S. America) have all told me that Christmas is a very dead time from their point of view, but they're still there looking for clients.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest msclonly

How is it during the Lenten period and time around Easter?

I would suspect it is like Christmas, a slow or nonexistent time for fun with the guys preoccupied with family.

Am aiming for a trip the last half of May for a visit before it gets too hot, too humid, and too crowded with tourists, if there are any next year.

Ayone have any clues as to the better periods to visit?

:+

Archived