marylander1940

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
upload_2017-6-30_21-12-38-png.12254

upload_2017-6-30_21-20-59-png.12273

It seems both of these pictures were referenced from the test-forum. I control-clicked on the small blue square-with-a-question-mark icon, to open the image in another window, and got a login-prompt from it. So I logged in in with my usual forum userID and password and was able to see the two pictures. It was worth the bother :)

It seems both of these pictures were referenced from the test-forum. I control-clicked on the small blue square-with-a-question-mark icon, to open the image in another window, and got a login-prompt from it. So I logged in in with my usual forum userID and password and was able to see the two pictures. It was worth the bother :)

Who is conducting the test that sends you to the test-forum? I did what you suggested and then the pics appeared when I came back to the gallery. It was not as if the pics were prohibited.

Who is conducting the test that sends you to the test-forum? I did what you suggested and then the pics appeared when I came back to the gallery. It was not as if the pics were prohibited.

What I tried to say was that Marylander was making use of data that was only in the the test version of this forum. Do you remember when this forum was shutdown for a month or two over the holidays, when Daddy was trying out the new version of the software before putting into production? So I wouldn't say that anybody is currently conducting a test. The pics were not prohibited; they just needed a record of a current login for the test-forum as opposed to this one among your browser's cookies to allow access.

• 2 weeks later...