Hottest Massage Video Ever?

These are great. One of the guys I got massages from when I first started worked like this, with teasing erotic touches and body contact from the start that slowly worked up to more. It's hard to find a masseur who does that - so many seem to do a therapeutic massage, avoiding touching anything, then it turns erotic only in the last 10 minutes.

Exactly! So much better when the erotic/sensual elements are all through the massage buiding to the finish.

Exactly! So much better when the erotic/sensual elements are all through the massage buiding to the finish.

I agree with both of you. The building sensuality combined with the relaxation of the massage is what sends me to the moon! You are right--more masseurs need to follow this method to build up the excitement.

https://xhamster.com/videos/gay-massage-long-full-movie-3201331

I found this almost three hour long ”massage” video on xhamster.com and thought I had a gem to share with all the massage video lovers here, but not really. Apparently, if someone produces a bottle of oil and a horizontal surface it’s a massage video. The script was probably written on a Post-It note. There was no dialogue and to me, the coy conversation and the anticipation during the massage leading up to the inevitable is what turns me on about the good massage videos.

I was hoping to tell you guys to grab a drink, some popcorn, and your favorite lube when you watch this, but not so much. Some of the guys are hot, but it just didn’t work for me.

I’m spoiled. In the short time I’ve been binging on massage videos I’ve found no one who does them better than @TylerandAce Tyler Saint.

https://xhamster.com/videos/gay-massage-long-full-movie-3201331

I found this almost three hour long ”massage” video on xhamster.com and thought I had a gem to share with all the massage video lovers here, but not really. Apparently, if someone produces a bottle of oil and a horizontal surface it’s a massage video. The script was probably written on a Post-It note. There was no dialogue and to me, the coy conversation and the anticipation during the massage leading up to the inevitable is what turns me on about the good massage videos.

I was hoping to tell you guys to grab a drink, some popcorn, and your favorite lube when you watch this, but not so much. Some of the guys are hot, but it just didn’t work for me.

I’m spoiled. In the short time I’ve been binging on massage videos I’ve found no one who does them better than @TylerandAce Tyler Saint.

Yes not the best by any stretch, much better ones around. Agree that Tyler Saint does videos that are HAF! What is your favourite of theirs @RJD

Yes not the best by any stretch, much better ones around. Agree that Tyler Saint does videos that are HAF! What is your favourite of theirs @RJD

@Just966 That’s like asking a parent to choose a favorite child. ?

Honestly, I don’t know that it’s a particular video, but more so Tyler’s skill at seducing these guys and his ability to, unknown to them, take advantage of them while their eyes are closed or he has them occupied while he’s assessing their ailments. I know they’re movies and they’re all scripted, but isn’t getting lost in the fantasy all part of the experience? I think my favorite move is when he stands at the top of the table and rubs his big, hard cock on the guy’s face. And when he goes to “pound town” on the guys, I wish it was me. He is sexy as fuck!

Honestly, I don’t know that it’s a particular video, but more so Tyler’s skill at seducing these guys and his ability to, unknown to them, take advantage of them while their eyes are closed or he has them occupied while he’s assessing their ailments. I know they’re movies and they’re all scripted, but isn’t getting lost in the fantasy all part of the experience? I think my favorite move is when he stands at the top of the table and rubs his big, hard cock on the guy’s face. And when he goes to “pound town” on the guys, I wish it was me. He is sexy as fuck!

Yes love it when that gorgeous cock is brushing along side the guys face and also when his tongue and lips are just inches away or barely touching the guys ass before he goes further. Very hot! He knows how to make it very sensual and HAF!

Not as much scripted in those as you might think. The only sure thing was the fucking, but how it got there was his doing. He’s pretty damn good at time...and I don’t get massages NEARLY enough...lol.