Would you ever consider a RealDoll?

This topic is 2270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at the site and put together a custom female doll that would cost over $7000. There's something depressing about the whole thing. I can imagine how despondent a man must be after he cums with one of these dolls.

In the days of SOSTA, we may have to improvise. I have kids and am a single father and have curtailed hiring heavily. I don't have time for dating and with work, kids and now my almost disabled relative moving in-just tough. I don't have the emotional energy for a relationship right now and the bar scene and pick up lines is not me.

Probably Canada when the kids move out-this country -democrats and republicans-scare me.

In the days of SOSTA, we may have to improvise. I have kids and am a single father and have curtailed hiring heavily. I don't have time for dating and with work, kids and now my almost disabled relative moving in-just tough. I don't have the emotional energy for a relationship right now and the bar scene and pick up lines is not me.

Probably Canada when the kids move out-this country -democrats and republicans-scare me.

What does SOSTA stand for? I couldn't find the answer on-line.

https://www.abbreviations.com/sosta

What does SOSTA stand for? I couldn't find the answer on-line.

https://www.abbreviations.com/sosta

I confuse it-FOSTA-SESTA. The so called sex trafficking law that was passed with massive bipartisan support. craigslist shut down their classified ads-yes classifieds, because they could be held liable for anyone that puts an ad. massagem4m also closed down -most likely the same. Us clients can easily get arrested under these laws-we know how law enforcement works.

Where are the Black, Latino, and Asian ones?

I like the "Dolce" tone...

http://sinthetics-wordpress.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/New-skin-tones-1.jpg

Cream (fair) – Northern European, Asian, fair Latin

French Vanilla (medium fair) – Caucasian, Asian

Peaches (pinkish fair) – Caucasian such as Northern European, Scottish etc

Honey (golden fair) – Caucasian, Asian, Latin

Sugar (pinkish medium) – Caucasian medium skin tone to replace Latte

Chai (light olive) – Asian, Southern European, Latin

Spice (pinkish tanned) – Caucasian, Latin, Southern European to replace Caramel.

Dolce (medium tanned) – Latin, Asian, tanned Caucasian, Indian, Pacific Islander, mixed ethnicity, Native American

Toffee (dark tanned) – Latin, Asian, mixed ethnicity, Native American, Pacific Islander, Indian

Mocha (deep tan) – African, Latin, mixed ethnicity, Native American, Indian, Middle Eastern

Cocoa (deep brown) – African, Middle Eastern, East Indian

Chocolate (deeper golden brown) – African, Middle Eastern, East Indian

Espresso (deepest brown) – African, East Indian

They also sell a doll you can interact with:

Realdollx is an AI driven robotic doll system powered by the technology developed by Realbotix over the past several years. It features a modular head system with multiple points of actuation, which enables the doll to form expressions, move its head, and speak to you.

"You want to do WHAT to me?" :eek:

No one has mentioned it yet, and there are good reasons: it is a serious digression on the thread, and of course there is fear of retaliation from the age-police.

So I'll mention it, as society will have to deal with it at some point: In Japan they already make the female versions looking younger and younger. I 've seen some pictures that are clearly designed to look like early teenagers. A few also that look like manga girl characters, not humans. That is Japan for you.

What will the American society do when they make dolls looking that young here, and openly sell them online to, presumably, pedophiles? Or import them from Japan?

I predict 2 reactions (expected to be heard at the same time of course):

1. "They need to be made illegal, it encourages pedophiles, it gives them a taste of it and then they will want more!"

2. "It is an outlet for pedophiles that harms absolutely nobody, and it is a million times better than letting pedophiles grow their sexual frustration and, one day, relent to it on a real child."

To be clear, I am not interested in buying a child doll. I am not interested in anything that isn't a young MAN.

I know some people here will call me a pedophile for even mentioning it. But I happen to be interested in very different cultures, and when you are, you hear some very, very quirky aspects of these cultures. And this one is coming over. America will be debating it soon.

Edited by Tarte Gogo

No one has mentioned it yet, and there are good reason: it is a serious digression, and of course there is fear of retaliation from the age-police.

So I'll mention it, as society will have to deal with it at some point: In Japan they already make the female versions looking younger and younger. I 've seen some pictures that are clearly designed to look like early teenagers. A few also that look like manga girl characters, not humans. That is Japan for you.

What will the American society do when they make dolls looking that young here, and openly sell them online to, presumably, pedophiles? Or import them from Japan?

I predict 2 reactions (expected to be heard at the same time of course):

1. "They need to be made illegal, it encourages pedophiles, it gives them a taste of it and then they will want more!"

2. "It is an outlet for pedophiles that harms absolutely nobody, and it is a million times better than letting pedophiles grow their sexual frustration and, one day, relent to it on a real child."

To be clear, I am not interested in buying a child doll. I am not interested in anything that isn't a young MAN.

I know some people here will call me a pedophile for even mentioning it. But I happen to be interested in very different cultures, and when you are, you hear some very, very quirky aspects of these cultures. And this one is coming over. America will be debating it soon.

I like the possibilities of building dolls based on fantasy instead of reality.

I would go broke buying the whole Tom of Finland catalogue.