Well, we did it....

TylerandAce
This topic is 2272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I’ve looked at what Austin Wolf and BigC are doing. Geniuses at this form of promotion. I’m trying to do that a little, but it’s super time consuming. They obviously invest heavily and do a fantastic job at it. I/we don’t exactly have that luxury, but hope to come up with a version of our own that works for guys to make an educated decision.

Yeah man. Just do what's best for you, take your time learning the ropes (editing etc), and have fun. The content will continue to improve as you get the hang of filming/editing/angles etc.

And there is a way to preview the content for short time free of charge. If you DM me, I’ll be happy to sign you on to ours for a couple days. That way you aren’t taking a chance. You just have to have an account there and give me the username.

Thanks for the offer :)

I make my own videos using my iPhone and a small camera. Still learning the ropes and always looking to upgrade and invest for a better setup down the line.

Generally people will let you know one way or another. That all sounds really great. I have been somewhat disappointed by other sites I have joined because they don't really expand the types of things they encompass. Not they have to go crazy but you have to do one or two alternatives to keep people interested. It is always nice to feel the relationship between you two. Any way I won't bother you anymore ( until I see you on your site). : )

Not a bother at all. Talking about it all has given some clarity, so I appreciate it. Should be an interesting endeavor

Yeah man. Just do what's best for you, take your time learning the ropes (editing etc), and have fun. The content will continue to improve as you get the hang of filming/editing/angles etc.

Thanks for the offer :)

I make my own videos using my iPhone and a small camera. Still learning the ropes and always looking to upgrade and invest for a better setup down the line.

Good to know we aren’t the only ones