Men’s Legs

Sensualsmooth

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/26/2024 at 12:35 PM, Vin Marco said:

We all love great legs here, but let me invite you, let me point out, at least what it is for me that allows for my legs to look the way they do... turn your attention to exhibit A:

* 10th set 10 reps...  no problem 😉 

I can actually do more, but I will revert to my philosophy of just because I can doesn't mean I should 🙂

IMG_5971.jpeg

I hate seeing this kind of absurdity at a gym. Not only is it unnecessary but it hogs the weight plates.

1 hour ago, misterhumphries said:

I hate seeing this kind of absurdity at a gym. Not only is it unnecessary but it hogs the weight plates.

Um, not absurd.  This is how guys like Danny (and others whose legs are the feature of this thread) get the legs we all adore.  I can guarantee you Danny is as generous and thoughtful as they come in the weight room.  He is the type who wants to see EVERYONE succeed in their fitness goals.  And I am certain he is not one of the guys who leaves all the weights on there for others to put back.  As someone who has enjoyed experiencing the results, I LOVE seeing this mass of weights on Danny's workout journey!

9 minutes ago, Brock O said:

And I am certain he is not one of the guys who leaves all the weights on there for others to put back.

You're a gem my man. I will say this, I have no reservations telling guys and even guys much bigger than me to please re-rack their weights. I give them all the same analogy....  "what if my mother was here and wanted to use this machine... now she can't... please do the right thing, be a gentlemen and re-rack the weights so everyone not as big and strong as you can enjoy the equipment without the onerous task of cleaning up after others..." Never have I encountered resistance when politely asking to keep common courtesy.  ☺️😉

Now back to legs... legs... it's the word of the day so spread the word 😜

1 hour ago, misterhumphries said:

I'm going to guess that you don't know Vin Marco because if you did, you'd realize what an amazing and caring guy he is. He is completely unselfish and wants everyone to succeed. 

22 minutes ago, Vin Marco said:

You're a gem my man. I will say this, I have no reservations telling guys and even guys much bigger than me to please re-rack their weights. I give them all the same analogy....  "what if my mother was here and wanted to use this machine... now she can't... please do the right thing, be a gentlemen and re-rack the weights so everyone not as big and strong as you can enjoy the equipment without the onerous task of cleaning up after others..." Never have I encountered resistance when politely asking to keep common courtesy.  ☺️😉

Now back to legs... legs... it's the word of the day so spread the word 😜

Yes, PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD! Looking forward to getting crushed between those legs! 

On 9/2/2024 at 7:30 PM, Socalguy said:

I'm going to guess that you don't know Vin Marco because if you did, you'd realize what an amazing and caring guy he is. He is completely unselfish and wants everyone to succeed. 

No, I don't know anyone on this forum. My observation was directed at the types who do hog all the weight plates. I make no personal assessments of people I do not know directly. 

On 9/2/2024 at 7:42 PM, myophile said:

Weight plates are there to be used. And that amount of weight is only absurd if you can’t handle it. Sour grapes?  

Not at all. I weight train to look good and for body functionality. Three 45s on each side is my max and I'm happy with that. I have known too many men who have insisted on pressing the weight of two refrigerators. Both admitted they screwed up their knees for nothing.

12 hours ago, misterhumphries said:

Not at all. I weight train to look good and for body functionality. Three 45s on each side is my max and I'm happy with that. I have known too many men who have insisted on pressing the weight of two refrigerators. Both admitted they screwed up their knees for nothing.

All good — but the issue is not what you lift, and why, but what Vin can handle; and what justification you have for criticizing the capacity and goals of somebody at Vin’s level — or anybody else, for that matter.