Can You On Rentmen...

Tigger
This topic is 2233 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1. It appears you can send notes only to those who enable their preferences that way. Their username will be hotlinked, if so.

2. I think you can click on a reviewer and go to their profile, which will lead to an option to see their other reviews.

You probably need to be a registered member of RM, too.

Writing this from memory. May be wrong about some of this. Of course, there's also that new concern that written reviews beyond those three or four ''yes/no" questions are not visible to US users. The "hide me proxy" sometimes helps with this, though there have been new problems with this, also

Edited by azdr0710

2. I think you can click on a reviewer and go to their profile, which will lead to an option to see their other reviews.

As of the last time I left a review, each time I submitted a review, I had to say if I wanted that review to be visible in my profile. So it's possible for people to leave reviews that don't show up in their profile.

1. Send an email to a reviewer thru RentMen? If so, how?

2. Check to see other reviews a reviewer has done?

Yes.

1. Click on reviewer's screen name
  2. Locate and click on the "Contact Me" tab
  3. Click on "EMail Me"
  4. Compose email
  5. Send email

If any of the above don't display then he has not set himself up to receive messages and/or you have not set yourself up to send them or view a member's profile.