I've hit the big 3-0!

samhexum
This topic is 2242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I started a diet March 24th. It's going slowly because I'm mostly home-bound and don't move very much due to back problems.

Only 40ish to go! I should be beach-ready by summer of 2019. Then again, I've only been to the beach 2 or 3 times in my life, so maybe I should have another goal. ;):cool::rolleyes: (I hate sand, too much sunlight, and heat)

I think that trying to lose weight is one of the most difficult things to do. Smoking and drinking one can go "cold turkey" but not food!

At only 30 everyone should be able to lose weight easy peasy though. No excuse. Outside of physical disabilities of coarse.

Age is only a number till you start feeling it outside of the aches and pains you bring on yourself.

At only 30 everyone should be able to lose weight easy peasy though. No excuse. Outside of physical disabilities of coarse.

Ummm... I (and my long-lost twin, Jeff Stryker) will be 56 in 12 days. 3-0 POUNDS!