My 5,000th Post!!!

Avalon
This topic is 2119 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jerkwood has a very checkered history on here. Particularly his older persona which was bitchy, aggressive, and mean. Like a rabid dog. He was despised by the many forum members. A truly ugly troll poster. Eventually he had an exceedingly ugly tantrum...to the degree that he then disappeared for several years. How much of his time-away was a “time-out” versus how much was a voluntary absence...I don’t really know. He returned after several years away. A much more passive posting persona. I never bought any of it. I always felt it’s all a big game to him. People like Jerkwood and Marylander are nothing more than internet trolls that want to ruin the experience for everyone else. Good riddance I say.

People like Jerkwood and Marylander are nothing more than internet trolls that want to ruin the experience for everyone else. Good riddance I say.

You are over estimating them. You are reading the results of their actions as their intentions.

It is not intentional, they think they are doing good and making a positive contribution. They are delusional.

And I stop here because I have better things to do with my time than wasting it on this.

Good riddance, indeed. Enjoy it, because it is not going to last.

When I was posting in the Gallery, I sent Marylander a PM about sseing a doctor about oral surgery Marylander was very kind and supportive throughout.

My issue with him here is simple I wish Marylander would show he is more complex person than someone who just posts a lot.;):)

Also, I put cosiderable less effort into posting in the Gallery than @Moondance and Marylander.

Edited by WilliamM

As for Jerkwood, he has left the building in a veritable huff after his last time out. He now posts on the other site if he chooses to post.

TruHart1 :cool:

He stopped posting on the other site too, voluntarily. You can only reach him via PM.

Yes. I did notice last time I checked BT out that he was no longer posting much, if any, anymore. Maybe he has also decided to spend his time hiking the countryside! :eek:

TruHart1 :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

My 5,000th Post!!!

Many of the comic strips I post in the "I LOVE A GOOD PUN" thread disappear after awhile, leaving a blank space that shows 'likes' by several people. As an experiment, I deleted one of those posts, and my 'likes' went down by 2 (the # of people who'd liked it). I won't be deleting any others; I've just filled in the blank spaces with

200.gif

Many of the comic strips I post in the "I LOVE A GOOD PUN" thread disappear after awhile, leaving a blank space that shows 'likes' by several people. As an experiment, I deleted one of those posts, and my 'likes' went down by 2 (the # of people who'd liked it). I won't be deleting any others; I've just filled in the blank spaces with

200.gif

Interesting!

@Avalon has a long way to go to catch up with prolific @marylander1940 at 27/day since 2012

Mostly Pictures... do I have to explain this to you again? ;) Besides I am helping you too because you keep on quoting me adding this or that. Without me you wouldn’t post. Lol

No Hijacker here!

Congratulations @Avalon you’ll be king soon!

Mostly Pictures... do I have to explain this to you again? ;) Besides I am helping you too because you keep on quoting me adding this or that. Without me you wouldn’t post. Lol

No Hijacker here!

Congratulations @Avalon you’ll be king soon!

Unless Avalon also post freqently in the Gallery, he will have to wait a long time to become king.