What Class Do You Fly?

Avalon
This topic is 2225 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The downside to first class is that on the route I fly, the first class bathroom is at the front of the first class cabin, where the ceiling is lower because it's already sloping for the nose of the plane. I'm always afraid an inopportune moment of turbulence will render me quadriplegic. I prefer when it's in the back of the 1st cabin, so it's full height.

United 787's have a larger "handicapped" restroom on them up in first class. Still wouldn't call it wheelchair accessible.

The UA 777-300s also have that same large lavatory. Easily twice as big (maybe more) than the 747 or 777-200 ones

The AA 737-MAX toilets are TINY. Barely shoulder width.

My best plane flights are during afternoon to evening, and, if possible no clouds. Example: Brasila to Miami and back.

Economy class is fine, when I can see the Amazon River.

Not as exotic of a flight, but I used to fly to MIA once a month. Would leave after work to get business class on the on 3 cabin that departed early evening. The lights approaching MIA are colorful. The buildings, and the outer areas. Took me a couple of trips in to realize the green lights were pools.

When I fly domestically-- I prefer using Southwest, but if it's another airline flying for more than 3 hours, I have to fly first class. I am a tall man whose legs can't stand cramped areas.

For international flights I've begun to book business class using wholesalers for my purchase. ...have done this three times and have had only positive experiences.