Wild Rough Savage in Philly

Andy2
This topic is 2217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I came across this guy on a recent trip through Philly. Called him when his green light was on, and he was very forthcoming. He is straight and does not kiss, so that seemed to be dispositive, but he said he enjoyed rough play even as a muscle sub. Does anyone know "The Savage"? He was really persuasive on the phone, very patient with my questions and happy for me to ponder his special service.

https://rentmen.eu/The_Savage

I saw him 18 months ago or so... when he arrived he started out by giving me his list of things that he doesn't do, which contradicted his list of things that he's into on RM, etc. After I pointed out the contradiction, I asked him to leave. He suggested that we move forward and that a good time would be had, etc. however, I double downed and had him leave. What do you believe with a guy like that? I'll add that he's better looking in person.

He should update his Rentmen bio to be a little more consistent with what he's into

and what he offers

Seems he's trying to get many people to meet with him but then has a long list of not into.....

He did intrigue me a while back, nice muscular build but I think ultimately too many tattoos for my personal taste

There are several better options out there. A red flag always goes up when there are contradictions to what is in the profile.