Issues with Masseurfinder?

dcguy20
This topic is 2197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A masseur I have seen frequently over the years told me today he received an email from Masseurfinder that his account was suspended and monies for his ad will be refunded. No reason was given. When he responded to that message, he received an automatic response. He asked me to log into my account and see if I could inquire. There is no longer an email address to send inquiries to (i.e., Contact Us). When I clicked on "Help" nothing happened. I noticed that all record of my previous reviews are gone. Has anyone else heard anything similar?

A masseur I have seen frequently over the years told me today he received an email from Masseurfinder that his account was suspended and monies for his ad will be refunded. No reason was given. When he responded to that message, he received an automatic response. He asked me to log into my account and see if I could inquire. There is no longer an email address to send inquiries to (i.e., Contact Us). When I clicked on "Help" nothing happened. I noticed that all record of my previous reviews are gone. Has anyone else heard anything similar?

same thing happened to my go to guy, who has a studio outside of chicago. he was kicked off masseurfinder with no explanation.