What Did You Eat Today?

Avalon
This topic is 2195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this isn't about what I ate today, but it's about food so close enough. It's about a young Kiwi who was writing sweary Instagram reviews of cafés and restaurants for the benefit of his university mates and after the owner of one establishment responded and some of its customers chimed in he was interviewed for an article. His Instagram following took off so thespinoff.co.nz met him for a visit to Dominion Road in Auckland. It's a good read.

https://thespinoff.co.nz/food/25-09-2018/bagels-bigots-and-bad-language-meet-nzs-most-controversial-food-blogger/

*Language warning*

Steak and egg for breakfast........at 3 pm. McD fish filet and fries later on the sofa with my visiting #2 (the blond blue-eyed 22 yr old Argentine soccer player angel). When he's here for a month we rarely go out except to cafes within a couple blocks. I do make and drink green veggie smoothies every day too.