Is this Brazil?

Walker1
This topic is 2194 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I spent several times in Brazil and it is a wonderously sensual country. I found that the sexual lines are far less strict and much more blurry. So really good looking guys have little problem being courted by guys better looking than themselves. It also is a reason that they have no problem showing up by the dozens at the various saunas. They know they will get money and they also know that they are the only ones holding the keys to their sexual identity. Finally, and what I most enjoy, they are tremendously ass oriented. A nice big round butt is a thing of beauty for men and women. (P.S. Prof, sorry he's mine.)

Yes, I spent several times in Brazil and it is a wonderously sensual country. I found that the sexual lines are far less strict and much more blurry. So really good looking guys have little problem being courted by guys better looking than themselves. It also is a reason that they have no problem showing up by the dozens at the various saunas. They know they will get money and they also know that they are the only ones holding the keys to their sexual identity. Finally, and what I most enjoy, they are tremendously ass oriented. A nice big round butt is a thing of beauty for men and women. (P.S. Prof, sorry he's mine.)

There’s also something in the water. They are all generously endowed and know it.