Anal Sex And Bleeding?

Avalon
This topic is 2103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I talked to a doctor years ago when dating someone who was HIV-positive re risks, precautions, etc. that should be taken, one of the things we discussed was anal bleeding. She indicated that tearing of the anal lining occurred in nearly every anal sexual experience and, therefore, bleeding was not uncommon.

That is why tops have to be patient and not just jam their cocks the first second like theirs not a lot of time, when theirs plenty of time even in an hour meet up to fuck. The first 5-10 minutes should be you taking time opening the hole up slowly... the whole session doesn't have to be slow just the beginning until your hole gets comfortable at least for me, but seems like tops always seem to forget this and just want to wham bam fuck rough immediately which can cause bleeding to happen, especially when its a bigger/thicker cock guy. :eek::D:p;)

Exactly!

Was the blood red or black? When I was young I noticed once that I had blood in my stool. I asked the doctor about it. He asked me whether it was red or black. I told him it was red and he didn't seem concerned.

Black means it's a GI bleed that's further up in the system: Much more dangerous and concerning.