Does anyone have any recent experiences with Cliff Jensen?

GTMike
This topic is 2185 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know there are threads from 2013 but was curious if anyone has had recent experiences with him, good, bad, indifferent, pricey or not?

Really just curious about current vibe if known and hopefully recent experiences to get a sense of where he's at.

Any info is greatly appreciated, public or through Private messaging.

Apologies. Here is current profile link https://rent.men/CliffJensen

Just to clarify, there isn't really a "list" of felons who are providers. I only made a post a couple weeks ago that several well-known providers are felons, but are entirely fine to meet with. Somebody had suggested that rentmen should remove felons from their listings and I vehemently disagreed!

Just to clarify, there isn't really a "list" of felons who are providers. I only made a post a couple weeks ago that several well-known providers are felons, but are entirely fine to meet with. Somebody had suggested that rentmen should remove felons from their listings and I vehemently disagreed!

All true. I promise in the future to refrain from using the word "list".

~Boomer~

I thought he used to advertise as versatile, but maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

Gman

Addendum-maybe it was someone else as I didn't remember the guy I'm thinking of advertising as straight, or maybe I only wished in my mind that Cliff was gay. :rolleyes:

I think you probably are thinking of someone else. To my knowledge, Cliff Jensen has never even bottomed on film.

Yes, thanks. I think I'm thinking of Brian someone.

Gman

I don’t think you really want to go down that road.

well you need to travel down a road where you might learn the ability to recognize (either lame or clever) humor.....

anyway, i believe that this is the first “interaction” we have ever had with each other - you’ve already blown your chance to make a good first impression w/me....

I could not care less what you think.....take your instruction of advising which roads to not go down & shove it where the sun don’t shine -

comprende, amigo ?

well you need to travel down a road where you might learn the ability to recognize (either lame or clever) humor.....

anyway, i believe that this is the first “interaction” we have ever had with each other - you’ve already blown your chance to make a good first impression w/me....

I could not care less what you think.....take your instruction of advising which roads to not go down & shove it where the sun don’t shine -

comprende, amigo ?

Que tenga un buen día!