Boston Legal - IPSA episode

Bilbo
This topic is 6594 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In last night's season premiere episode of Boston Legal, there was a professional sexual surrogate, and, indeed the beginning of a typical session with one, the description of another, neither of which were sex as we know it, and mention of the IPSSA - the International Professional Surrogate's Associate. I applaud the show for doing that.

I want to see y'all's reactions. So, I'd rather bring up the subject than lead off with my comments, any more than I've already said. So, if you saw it, what did you think of it?

Guest ReturnOfS

>In last night's season premiere episode of Boston Legal,

>there was a professional sexual surrogate, and, indeed the

>beginning of a typical session with one, the description of

>another, neither of which were sex as we know it, and mention

>of the IPSSA - the International Professional Surrogate's

>Associate. I applaud the show for doing that.

>I want to see y'all's reactions. So, I'd rather bring up the

>subject than lead off with my comments, any more than I've

>already said. So, if you saw it, what did you think of it?

I didn't know that the show was still on :+

Is William Shatner still on the show?

Guest ReturnOfS

>Of course, one of the four or five stars in it.

>I think your confusion over whether its still on or not comes

>from it having changed days and times once or twice.

Thanks for the info.

Actually my confusion come from the fact that I barely get to watch television nowadays. I need to get back into watching.

Well, this is a very tempting time for to get back to it, what with the season starting.

I can sympathize with not having time for it, though. My husband (We just celebrated our 8th anni.) and I often get odd looks when people realize that we don't have, and have never had, cable, but we know that we just don't have time for it, or would have time for it but nothing else.

I have one client who is an old friend and needs his bodywork more than he comes to get it. I let him pay me with DVDs, three or four for a session. Haven't had the heart to tell him that we maybe get one of them watched before he comes back, if we're lucky.

Guest ReturnOfS

There are so many shows that I need to catch up on:

Queer As folk

Six Feet Under

Family Guy

American Dad

The Simpsons

West Wing

Seinfeild

Noah's Arc

Married With Children

Desperate Housewives

Lost

Nip/Tuck

Sex and the City

Weeds

Whats bad is that I actually have cable. One of these days I'll have time to catch up to them.

Hate to tell you this, babe, but some of those shows are going to be a lot easier to catch up on as they ain't moving. They've been canceled. However, you do have one tool that we didn't have a few years ago. DVD sets of a series full season. Some of them now are even coming out this week with the full of last season already.

I might be losing a little Interest in Boston Legal, This Season, seeing as how I didn't see my Fav TV Hunk "Mark Valley" on Tues episode?

I'm hoping he hasn't left the show. The Guy is Sexy. The Last thing I saw him on was "Fast Eddie" on Fox.

I'm hoping he Pops Up real soon somewhere else! He reminds me a GREAT deal of the now Retired ERIK/NYC LOL :p :P :p

Archived