Now THAT'S a headline you don't see everyday!

samhexum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 12:26 PM, samhexum said:

Police are seeking a man who fatally shot his nephew 14 times and also shot his niece in a St. Albans home after being involved in a dispute over cooking dinner Saturday night.

Fatally shooting him one time wasn't enough?

11 hours ago, samhexum said:

Police are seeking a man who fatally shot his nephew 14 times and also shot his niece in a St. Albans home after being involved in a dispute over cooking dinner Saturday night.

Fatally shooting him one time wasn't enough?

Even my cooking doesn't deserve that level of over-reaction.  😦

Questions face family that claimed they adopted adult ‘masquerading’ as 6-year-old: lawyer

60b45916e90eca17f7c33ce31a657daf
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Fox News Digital spoke with the attorney featured in a docuseries called "The Curious Case of Natalia Grace," diving into the allegations that were made against...

7 hours ago, jeezopete said:

Questions face family that claimed they adopted adult ‘masquerading’ as 6-year-old: lawyer

60b45916e90eca17f7c33ce31a657daf
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Fox News Digital spoke with the attorney featured in a docuseries called "The Curious Case of Natalia Grace," diving into the allegations that were made against...

Beam me up, Scotty. It's getting weird down here.

Woody Harrelson's 'Cheers' co-stars puked with him 'out of solidarity' after on-set snafu

Ted Danson and George Wendt revealed that they once vomited on the “Cheers” set with Woody Harrelson after the vegetarian actor found out he had eaten pork.

“[One night] we had catered Chinese food, and Woody found out after about 20 minutes that he was eating pork,” said Wendt, 74, according to IndieWire. “And he decided to go purge. So I told him, ‘Out of solidarity, I will purge with you.’ And Ted said, ‘I’ll purge, too.'”

According to Wendt, the trio had a wonderful time puking.

“There were only three stalls in the Stage 25 men’s room,” recalled the actor. “And I’ll tell you this: You don’t want to laugh while puking.”

LOVELY!  JUST... LOVELY!

Man gets sued after leaving his blind date and her 23 relatives at restaurant

28520137a13d9cf362c0df30569c063c
WWW.YAHOO.COM

A man in China ended up in a legal battle after walking out on a blind date who expected him to pay for her and 23 of her relatives. To Liu’s surprise, Zhang arrived at the...