Jaw-dropping request from "Dreamnla"

nynakedtop
This topic is 2183 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have received the exact same message via RM a few times from this gentleman... I have edited out some of his personal details, but kept the typos intact.

Have I been singled out for special attention or have others here been a part of this bizarre e-mail blast?

HI my name is Richard I am 25 years of age I am versatile bottom but more of a bottom then a top. But I top if the Ass 8s smooth and tight I bareback and do safe. I am white gay male I have a 8.5 cut cock I am std HIV negative on prep I get tested every two in half months last test August 4 2018.

My password to my pics are XXXX

I can host all night or early mornings in bell gardens CA so if interested text me XXXXXXX serous people only thanks chat soon

I need help asap cuz all money I raise is for me to fly to Los angles for my best friend Funreal on Saturday if you can help please get a hold of me god blessed you. Chat soon

P.s I needed a loan of $500 to $1,000 you can send it to my PayPal account is XXXXXX and any help is appreciated more than you will ever know sweetie

I have received the exact same message via RM a few times from this gentleman... I have edited out some of his personal details, but kept the typos intact.

Have I been singled out for special attention or have others here been a part of this bizarre e-mail blast?

HI my name is Richard I am 25 years of age I am versatile bottom but more of a bottom then a top. But I top if the Ass 8s smooth and tight I bareback and do safe. I am white gay male I have a 8.5 cut cock I am std HIV negative on prep I get tested every two in half months last test August 4 2018.

My password to my pics are XXXX

I can host all night or early mornings in bell gardens CA so if interested text me XXXXXXX serous people only thanks chat soon

I need help asap cuz all money I raise is for me to fly to Los angles for my best friend Funreal on Saturday if you can help please get a hold of me god blessed you. Chat soon

P.s I needed a loan of $500 to $1,000 you can send it to my PayPal account is XXXXXX and any help is appreciated more than you will ever know sweetie

Scam unless genuineness is proved!