Wickedboy back in NYC?

Gadfly22
This topic is 2067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear back? I emailed him thru rentmen about an hour ago

No :(. And I just checked rent men. He logged in a few hours ago so he must have seen his messages :(. No update to his contact info either. Where is @freecahill1965 ? I know he keeps in contact with WB even when out of the country. If he gets in touch with you please let me know.

Hey. I’ve emailed and texted (his US number) to hopefully make an appointment. Both contacts have been over 24 hours. Haven’t heard back yet. For those who have been with him, is he usually good at getting back? I don’t want to keep texting and be annoying.

Yes he is usually very prompt to reply. I have seen him half a dozen times over the last year and he has always replied within an hour or so when in the country. Not sure what is going on. It seems very odd to me that he would pick this time for a trip to the US. Last year he was in NY in early Dec but left around the 15th to go back home to London for Xmas. Now the rentmen locator says he has been in NY since the 12th but his "about me" section says currently in London. Time will tell I guess.