411 Vidaal in NYC - tall musc latin guy

Hung_Cody
This topic is 2078 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

lol what's so scary about hotel penn? never been inside, but i'm looking at photos and it seems normal. is there some sordid history to the place?

You know how scorts photos oft don't look like them in person o_O?? The place is an OLD holdover it's not what you see it's what you can't see lol. Bout 20 yrs ago when I was still young and cute I hooked up with a Canadian gogo boy at Splash who was staying there and the drapes and bedspreads actually looked "crusty". Was around the holidays I had a shopping bag with some Bloomies grapefruit sized caramel apples they had every xmas and when I got home I flipped on the lights dropped the shopping bag on the floor and ROACHES ran out. (Bloomingdales doesn't sell roaches) I wouldn't sit in a chair in one of those rooms.

lol what's so scary about hotel penn? never been inside, but i'm looking at photos and it seems normal. is there some sordid history to the place?

Dude...look on Tripadvisor: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60763-d214197-Reviews-Hotel_Pennsylvania-New_York_City_New_York.html

Roaches, bed bugs....

It's BAD!

The only people who would stay there are homeless or shady or really poor tourists.

You know how scorts photos oft don't look like them in person o_O?? The place is an OLD holdover it's not what you see it's what you can't see lol. Bout 20 yrs ago when I was still young and cute I hooked up with a Canadian gogo boy at Splash who was staying there and the drapes and bedspreads actually looked "crusty". Was around the holidays I had a shopping bag with some Bloomies grapefruit sized caramel apples they had every xmas and when I got home I flipped on the lights dropped the shopping bag on the floor and ROACHES ran out. (Bloomingdales doesn't sell roaches) I wouldn't sit in a chair in one of those rooms.

haha oh boy. that sounds horrifying.

There are MANY new inexpensive micro-rm hotels here now TEENY shoe-box rooms maybe 100 sq ft at most but modern and clean TB uses them when here idk why any scort planning to do in calls would pick this place you'd think there'd be a blog (like this) where scorts can give each other heads up or advice re where to stay in ea city no?