Kenyan official-male lions having sex must have seen male homesexulas behaving badly or posessed by demons

Walker1
This topic is 2062 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The force of stupidity is strong in that one. I mean two gay people are going to make love near two lions and said lions instead of eating them decide to imitate the two gay men and get randy? Or they could be possessed by demons and need counseling. How does one provide counseling to lions?

The dude needs counseling.

OMG....this really hits home with me. I have literally sucked a cock in Kenya with lions watching. It’s all my fault there are gay lions.

Or as we chanted at Pride parades in the early 90’s when gays were

often accused of “recruiting” young men into our “deviant” lifestyle....

“Ten percent.....is not enough!....recruit....Recruit....RECRUIT!”

The country's 'moral policeman' Ezekial Mutua says the animals must have been inspired by seeing gay men and should receive therapy.

I'd like to see Mr. Mutua try to give the lions some therapy, so they can see can see the evilness of their ways...

ec4ed4a6a335fb5b932a2d7459767685.jpg

Two lions spotted in a gay sexual encounter must have seen a homosexual couple "behaving badly" in their park and should be separated and given counselling, an official in Kenya said.

The homosexual couple's behavior couldn't have been too bad if it inspired imitation. :p