Updated 411 on Boymadrid

Trebor

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 9:48 AM, Lucky said:

How would he do that?

Are you seriously on this forum asking about how a man would bottom? Did you get here by accident? You pretend you're a tramp and your body is a trampoline. You lay on your back and you throw your legs behind your shoulders. Don't eat anything for 2 hours prior to the engagement so we're like how they tell you not to have anything after midnight because more than likely this will happen around 2:00 in the morning. After several cocktails. I digress. At this point with you in position your guest will pounce all over you jumping up and down and back and forth with his dick. And God knows where it's   actually going to go because it will slide into  and then back out, hit you sideways,  well he continues to bounce bounce bounce all over you. So that's how he dealt it. I hope this helps.

3 hours ago, TakeOneForTheTeam said:

Are you seriously on this forum asking about how a man would bottom? Did you get here by accident? You pretend you're a tramp and your body is a trampoline. You lay on your back and you throw your legs behind your shoulders. Don't eat anything for 2 hours prior to the engagement so we're like how they tell you not to have anything after midnight because more than likely this will happen around 2:00 in the morning. After several cocktails. I digress. At this point with you in position your guest will pounce all over you jumping up and down and back and forth with his dick. And God knows where it's   actually going to go because it will slide into  and then back out, hit you sideways,  well he continues to bounce bounce bounce all over you. So that's how he dealt it. I hope this helps.

That was kind of a snarky/unnecessary reply? You’re quite new here…maybe think twice before replying to a well established member like that. Perhaps you misunderstood @Lucky’s post?

3 hours ago, MikeBiDude said:

That was kind of a snarky/unnecessary reply? You’re quite new here…maybe think twice before replying to a well established member like that. Perhaps you misunderstood @Lucky’s post?

New here? What does that have to do with anything I'm not new to life or civilization or logic and it did not make sense to me that somebody would say how does it work to bottom. How would he do that? Unbelievable and I stand by what I said. Now obviously you have been here for a while and I asked you does this give you an authoritative stance to attempt to rule over me? Cuz  ain't going to happen honey. And by the way I injected humor into the response so I wouldn't really be snarky. But because you're old and bitter you couldn't understand that.

34 minutes ago, TakeOneForTheTeam said:

New here? What does that have to do with anything I'm not new to life or civilization or logic and it did not make sense to me that somebody would say how does it work to bottom. How would he do that? Unbelievable and I stand by what I said. Now obviously you have been here for a while and I asked you does this give you an authoritative stance to attempt to rule over me? Cuz  ain't going to happen honey. And by the way I injected humor into the response so I wouldn't really be snarky. But because you're old and bitter you couldn't understand that.

If that had been the question, yes, but the question was how would someone lean towards bottoming, It did invite a humorous reply, such as '37 degrees to the left with one arm in the air'. And no one was attempting to rule over you or over-rule you, 'honey'. They had the right to say what they liked about what you said, just as you did about what someone else had said (as long as both were within the forum guidelines on not abusing them or going off-topic). Old and bitter perhaps, but even the old and bitter recognise humour. When it is there, and when it is not. And they know when to laugh politely when someone else says something they think is funny and when not to bother.