Adam4Adam is a great place to meet Russians with amazing stats

tenderloin
This topic is 2010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am always getting hellos from guys claiming to be from odd parts of the US (French Louisiana?) but whose profiles show them to be about 4,500 miles distant. Today's guy (walkingbasse123) had some great stats (I swear this is cut and paste):

Who: Man

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 335lb

Waist Size: 26"

Dick: 18.5" , Uncut

At 18.5 inches, I would hope it was uncut! Next he will announce that he is looking for love, and a plane ticket....

I am always getting hellos from guys claiming to be from odd parts of the US (French Louisiana?) but whose profiles show them to be about 4,500 miles distant. Today's guy (walkingbasse123) had some great stats (I swear this is cut and paste):

Who: Man

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 335lb

Waist Size: 26"

Dick: 18.5" , Uncut

At 18.5 inches, I would hope it was uncut! Next he will announce that he is looking for love, and a plane ticket....

Wow - 18.5". And his ad headline reads "LQQKING FOR SOMETHING TO SUCK."

Regarding French Louisiana, I had never heard that term being used so I Googled it. Turns out it is a term that has been used for several years and refers to a twenty-two parish region of Southern Louisiana.

Thanks, 18.5 inch guy who lives in Lafayette, Louisiana which is only 1,392 miles due east on I-10 but whose profile says he is 6200 miles away, for teaching us something new.