411 Hot muscle guy Wellyn from New Zealand

Hung_Cody
This topic is 1993 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No dick pics. How do you know he's hung? Unless you're taking his word for it. He sure is cute though. I'd do him regardless of dick size.

The tallywacker pictures are available in the Private Gallery. Who knows if they are his-or for that matter whether the guy advertising is actually real? I'm thinking the pictures are TGTBT (too good to be true).

Gman

The tallywacker pictures are available in the Private Gallery. Who knows if they are his-or for that matter whether the guy advertising is actually real? I'm thinking the pictures are TGTBT (too good to be true).

Gman

Can you let me know the private gallery password?

Hey Guys,

Check out this crazy hot big dick guy visiting NYC.

https://rent.men/WELLYN

Has anyone met up with him? TGTBT?

Thanks!

No dick pics. How do you know he's hung? Unless you're taking his word for it. He sure is cute though. I'd do him regardless of dick size.

Can you let me know the private gallery password?

I don't have a password. I'm a member.

Gman

The dick pics appear to be of someone whose legs are less muscular than the guy whose face/body pics are being used.

According to his ad he is:

Activo XXXL top Available Now

Top dominant

Bigcock erection 100% Available full time

Sex

Party chem

Dinner

Drink

Travel

Available everthing

?????? PHOTO 100% REAL ??

I'm calling bullshit on the New Zealand thing. The ad sounds like something cooked up by one of those sportif types from Eastern Europe. Additionally, the "Map Me" feature of his ad indicates he is located in Mott Haven, the second least safe neighborhood in The Bronx. Why the hell would he set that zip code as his location? If he is staying there, well...

edit: the provider in the now-deleted RM ad claimed a hometown of Nelson, New Zealand.......

I got to wondering......

Nelson is a city on the South Island of New Zealand, facing Tasman Bay. It's known for local arts and crafts stores, and art galleries. It's also a popular base for nearby caving sites, vineyards and Abel Tasman National Park. Established by English settlers in 1841, the city's history is showcased at Founders Heritage Park, a living museum with a vintage railway.

ResizedImage820453-dsc-0328.jpg

Edited by azdr0710

I had the gut feeling it's fake. For me New Zealand + Latin + Cut + those pictures = just don't seem to add up!

When I was in Philly I was looking at one of the kitchen staff in a restaurant where I was having dinner and thinking it unusual to see a Polynesian in that part of the US. I realised after a moment that he was Latino. So when I first looked at the profile I didn't immediately dismiss the idea that he could have been a Kiwi.

Guest Monpix
Wonder if he is monitoring the M-F?

yes everybody on rentmen check

Wonder if he is monitoring the M-F?

yes of course !!! all rentmen !!!! they monitor all this 24hrs! So do not say shit from others