Body language... Excuse me, do you ever bottom? I can't tell!

marylander1940

I think it is here that I ask a question. And it is in general not about this particular post. I would imagine that the "do you ever bottom" question of the thread heading applies to the top in the picture. It seems rather clear that the bottom in the pic is doing what comes naturally. I have wondered the same thing about many of the posts and thought it was as good a time as any to ask.

I think it is here that I ask a question. And it is in general not about this particular post. I would imagine that the "do you ever bottom" question of the thread heading applies to the top in the picture. It seems rather clear that the bottom in the pic is doing what comes naturally. I have wondered the same thing about many of the posts and thought it was as good a time as any to ask.

I interpret MY posts as a "tongue in cheek" response, since it is always apparent and obvious that the represented bottom "has done it before" and MANY times..... I cant speak for my other posting colleagues, but I try to always represent the TITLE of a thread the best I can..... but I guess in life you win some and you lose some ? Plus with so many people posting, its very difficult to remember if a pic was posted before. Lately, after I post a pic, I see it pop up in other thread from other posters. I have to hire an assistant to keep track so I don't bore you guys :D:D

I interpret MY posts as a "tongue in cheek" response, since it is always apparent and obvious that the represented bottom "has done it before" and MANY times..... I cant speak for my other posting colleagues, but I try to always represent the TITLE of a thread the best I can..... but I guess in life you win some and you lose some ? Plus with so many people posting, its very difficult to remember if a pic was posted before. Lately, after I post a pic, I see it pop up in other thread from other posters. I have to hire an assistant to keep track so I don't bore you guys :D:D

Please, please always assume that I am less than astute and that a sense of irony is not my strong suit. And you know (if anyone does) is that the boring reposting of a gorgeous butt can never, ever happen.

I do not spend time trying to understand the titles of several threads so I do not post in those threads.

Absolutely not a critical comment directly at @TruthBTold whom I respect.