Homo Sapiens - Homo Erectus

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And look what I just found! He was and is always soooo shy!

th?id=OIP.nIjuhs56hTk_fJLv68E-RgHaJk&pid=15.1

Speaking of which, has anyone contacted Mr TB to see how he's doing during this crazy times? I reached out earlier on but didn't get a response so wondering. Hope he's doing ok as he's such a sweetheart

Edited by ncc1701d

Speaking of which, has anyone contacted Mr TB to see how he's doing during this crazy times? I reached out earlier on but didn't get a response son wondering. Hope he's doing ok as he's such a sweetheart

I have not spoken with him recently, I think it's been a month since the last time... He has a JustFor.fans account where he often posts clips about what he is doing and the range is pretty wide from measuring frames, cutting trees, and hot stuff in the bedroom... Just give him time to hear back from him. He eventually will reach back to you... Cheers!

Speaking of which, has anyone contacted Mr TB to see how he's doing during this crazy times? I reached out earlier on but didn't get a response so wondering. Hope he's doing ok as he's such a sweetheart

I've spoken to him a few times, most recently just over a week ago (he called me while he was out doing cardio). He seems to be doing OK, and we've talked about the usual things we discuss: travel plans and what we've been doing around our houses. But also a bit about our respective situations with the virus and lock downs.