This seems to be a real book available on Kindle at Amazon....

This topic is 1930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Blip is on the way to a white water rafting trip, but he’s nervous about the adventure before it even begins. Fortunately, Blip finds himself with a wonderful and patient guide, a handsome bigfoot named Garto Grims who explains that, while the river may seem like there’s only one path to take, there are actually several forks in the road, and it’s always okay to stop entirely.

As the attraction between Blip and Garto mounts, they suddenly find themselves locked in the heat of passion, and when Blip suddenly changes his mind about the encounter, he quickly learns that’s okay!

Now Blip and Garto are embarking on an erotic adventure with absolutely no sex, proving that love is still real when you revoke your consent for any reason at all.

This important tale is 4,100 words of sexless romance between buds, including learning about each other, sharing a river rafting adventure, and a blossoming love that is just as important with or without sex.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I understand this dude.....

Hugo Award nominee Dr. Chuck Tingle is an erotic author and Tae Kwon Do grandmaster (almost black belt) from Billings, Montana. After receiving his PhD at DeVry University in holistic massage, Chuck found himself fascinated by all things sensual, leading to his creation of the "tingler", a story so blissfully erotic that it cannot be experienced without eliciting a sharp tingle down the spine.

Chuck's hobbies include backpacking, checkers and sport.

What is a dinosaur billionaire????

d97ce8516305d6ba4358c92528893f50.jpg

“My name is John Hams and I’m a sex addict.”

And so begins Dr. Chuck Tingle’s first full length novel, Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass, a thrilling superhero origin story that will take you to the edge of gay erotic romance and stare bravely into the abyss. It is a story so powerful, so sensual, that it could change the very face of erotic literature forever. John Hams is a man who has lost it all, a nine-to-five nobody with an addiction to billionaire dinosaur bad boys. That is, until a freak accident at work imbues John with the ability to transform into an achingly handsome helicopter at will. Suddenly, things are looking up, as John uses his ability to woo the dashing stegosaurus from his addicts group who just happens to have a thing for rugged aircrafts. But it’s not long before John’s new helicopter identity starts to spin out of control, taking on a personality of its own as the wild and horny Chibs Pratt, chopper with abs.

Can John Hams become the hardcore gay hero that he is destined to be, or is this shifter bound to be nothing more than his own worst enemy?

Rachel Schaffer

4.0 out of 5 starsThis book is well written and that makes me angry.

January 11, 2016

Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase

I'm dismayed to find that this book about a man who can transform into a helicopter who lusts after dinosaur billionaires has more world building, character development, and plot twists than many of the books I've recently read. It makes angry. Who is this author in real life? Lemony Snicket?

Probably.

There's a fine sprinkling of typos in this novel, but it seems more effort was put into this book than most other erotica. I've come to realize that Chuck Tingle is a national treasure, and I'm disgustingly pulled into wondering what will happen next to these characters as the romance and suspense is well paced and the pseudo science is bizarrely solid.

Going into this, I assumed Chuck Tingle wrote this book giving zero effs, but it looks that at least four out of five effs were given during the crafting of this modern masterpiece.

I would recommend this book to both no one and everyone. Get this for your friend in a hard copy and watch as they open it. Send it to grandma. Read it on the train. Request it to be carried by your library.

If you read only one novel about a helicopter man pounding a billionaire dinosaur this year, make it this one.

Ha! He cranks out these satirical science-fiction novels and sells 'em on Amazon. There's a backstory to the Hugo awards that I can't locate at the moment but will try to find later.

In the meantime, try not to get pounded in the butt by saber-dicked viking dinosaur. That would smart.

I'd love to hear that backstory, rvwnsd.....

According to an article in the Los Angeles Times, a group called "Rabid Puppies" lead by Vox Day oppose what they think are "social justice warriors" among science-fiction writers. Day criticized best-selling science fiction writer N.K. Jemisin, who is black, as an "ignorant half-savage," writing, "Unlike the white males she excoriates, there is no evidence to be found anywhere on the planet that a society of NK Jemisins is capable of building an advanced civilization, or even successfully maintaining one without significant external support from those white males." This group nominates what they perceive to be straight white males for Hugo awards.

As this article on Vox reports, they decided to nominate Chuck Tingle for the award as a way to mock inclusion. They thought it would incite criticism. Tingle responded by writing the story "Slammed in the Butt by My Hugo Award Nomination." He also stated that, should he win, noted feminist game developer Zoë Quinn would accept the award on his behalf at the awards ceremony. Quinn is one of the women who has experienced the most harassment at the hands of angry men on the internet.

Tingle did not win, which prompted him to write Pounded in the Butt by My Hugo Award Loss. Other books by Tingle include Oppressed in the Butt by My Inclusive Holiday Coffee Cups, Pharma Bro Pounded in the Butt by T-Rex Comedian Bill Murky and a Clan of Triceratops Rappers Trying to Get Their Album Back, Turned Gay by the Existential Dread That I May Actually Be a Character in a Chuck Tingle Book, and the political stories Domald Tromp Pounded in the Butt by the Handsome Russian T-Rex Who Also Peed on His Butt and then Blackmailed Him with the Videos of His Butt Getting Peed on, Redacted in the Butt by Redacted Under the Tromp Administration, Sentient Fort Pauls Manofort is Charged in the Butt while Tromp's Foreign Policy Advisor Georgie Papadop Admits he Lied About Hiding Inside. Tingle also takes on technology and corporate America with titles such as Slammed in the Butt by My Smartphone's Missing Headphone Jack, and Billionaire Elons Mugg Takes the Handsome Planet Mars in his Butt.

Wow! This man sounds like quite the character. From Wikipedia....

Dr. Chuck Tingle is a pseudonymous author of gay niche erotica. He self-publishes his works through Amazon.com, primarily as ebooks, but also as paperbacks and audiobooks (narrated by Sam Rand). Tingle began his career by writing dinosaur erotica and expanded to stories based on unicorns, Bigfoot, and various anthropomorphized objects and even concepts. The bizarre nature of Tingle's writing has led to his developing a cult reputation.

Little has been confirmed about Tingle's identity, beyond the fact that the name "Chuck Tingle" is a pseudonym. He claims to have been born in Home of Truth, Utah, a small isolated southern Utah town established in 1933 as a religious commune. Tingle presents himself as a taekwondo grandmaster from Billings, Montana, who acquired a PhD in holistic massage at DeVry University (which does not offer such a degree). In 2016, a person presented as Tingle's son Jon – and identified as such by a statement from Tingle's Twitter account – stated in a Reddit "Ask Me Anything" session that Tingle "is an autistic savant, but also suffers from schizophrenia." Jon stated that he edits his father's work for publication, and provides day-to-day care for him Tingle claims to use Photoshop software to create his own book covers, which invariably feature a photo of a muscular, bare-chested man juxtaposed with an image of the dinosaur or other unlikely entity whose sexual escapades are featured in the story. Vox author Aja Romano has speculated that Tingle's work may be a deliberate satire on poorly written self-published erotic fiction.

In April 2016, Space Raptor Butt Invasion was shortlisted for a Hugo Award for Best Short Story in the prestigious Hugo Awards for science fiction. This stemmed from a campaign by the alt-right "Rabid Puppies" group, a faction of the Sad Puppies movement that laments the perceived politicization of science fiction. However, Tingle disavowed the campaign, saying via his Twitter account that it was the work of "devils", and that if his book were to win, video game designer and anti-harassment activist Zoë Quinn would accept the award on his behalf. His story did not win. Tingle subsequently published Pounded in the Butt by My Hugo Award Loss.

During Donald Trump's presidential campaign, Tingle created the web site TrumpDebateFacts.com, which purported to fact-check various imaginary Trump claims, mostly attempts to hide Trump's supposed non-human origins (such as "I am not a poorly disguised mass of crabs wearing the skin of bloated human"). Tingle also released the book Slammed In The Butt By Domald Tromp's [sic] Attempt To Avoid Accusations Of Plagiarism By Removing All Facts Or Concrete Plans From His Republican National Convention Speech.

On February 13, 2018, a podcast titled Pounded in the Butt By My Own Podcast, based on Tingle's works, debuted in association with the producers of Welcome to Night Vale, a horror-fantasy podcast. In it, various alumni of the Night Vale podcast (including Cecil Baldwin and Mara Wilson) read from Tingle's novellas to the reaction of a live audience.

What is a dinosaur billionaire????

d97ce8516305d6ba4358c92528893f50.jpg

“My name is John Hams and I’m a sex addict.”

And so begins Dr. Chuck Tingle’s first full length novel, Helicopter Man Pounds Dinosaur Billionaire Ass, a thrilling superhero origin story that will take you to the edge of gay erotic romance and stare bravely into the abyss. It is a story so powerful, so sensual, that it could change the very face of erotic literature forever. John Hams is a man who has lost it all, a nine-to-five nobody with an addiction to billionaire dinosaur bad boys. That is, until a freak accident at work imbues John with the ability to transform into an achingly handsome helicopter at will. Suddenly, things are looking up, as John uses his ability to woo the dashing stegosaurus from his addicts group who just happens to have a thing for rugged aircrafts. But it’s not long before John’s new helicopter identity starts to spin out of control, taking on a personality of its own as the wild and horny Chibs Pratt, chopper with abs.

Can John Hams become the hardcore gay hero that he is destined to be, or is this shifter bound to be nothing more than his own worst enemy?

Here's the story on that. Dino, the Flintstones' pet, won an endorsement deal with Purockna Dinosaur Chow. Sales skyrocketed and thanks to the brilliant contract drawn up by none other than Joe Rockhead, Fred Flintstone's on-again-off-again friend, Dino became rich because he earned a percentage of Dinosaur Chow's sales. Little did anyone know that Dino had a proclivity to pound male butt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...