411 on BigDcKVTOPTJAY in NYC?

tenderloin
This topic is 1853 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hired him about a year ago through his a4a account Tjay516.

He's hot with a huge dick but he's got a bad attitude which pretty much canceled out the good parts. Also toward the end of the session he asked for more money for things we discussed were included. I didn't want to argue so I gave him the extra cash, but it really did not leave me feeling great.

He's hot with a huge dick but he's got a bad attitude which pretty much canceled out the good parts. Also toward the end of the session he asked for more money for things we discussed were included. I didn't want to argue so I gave him the extra cash, but it really did not leave me feeling great.

He has two unfavorable reviews whilst the rest were ok. He’s definitely hot. Food for thought.

He has two unfavorable reviews whilst the rest were ok. He’s definitely hot. Food for thought.

Thank you! Very helpful. A big dick will get you only so far LOL.

Thank you! Very helpful. A big dick will get you only so far LOL.

• 2 weeks later...