Super sleuths do your thing - 411 on Danierozzi

GTMike
This topic is 1921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

image search leads to a Toronto model who was/is in Miami as of two hours ago and who had received a couple Father's Day greetings on his IG page

Thanks. I think currently his status lists Boston but he actually engaged and was responsive and stated he was traveling and would be on the West Coast in July. I was under no illusion that (stastically) those were his true Pic's. Haha

Thanks. I think currently his status lists Boston but he actually engaged and was responsive and stated he was traveling and would be on the West Coast in July. I was under no illusion that (stastically) those were his true Pic's. Haha

I'm getting used to the idea that pics don't have to match, so long as they're in the ballpark.

image search leads to a Toronto model who was/is in Miami as of two hours ago and who had received a couple Father's Day greetings on his IG page

Well its funny because on one hand on his profile, https://rent.men/Daniverozzi he explicitly says that the "all my pictures are a very accurate representation of my appearance." Ok then he's saying that he believes that he looks generally and mostly like that and it provides him wiggle room.. But then he says, "Guarantee that’s it’s me Skype or FaceTime available ( but please text before)" Hmmm??