Gay Fashion

Deadlift1
This topic is 1841 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When did the thick chain and padlock choker come in?

I saw it first on some muscleboys in London, back in the mid-90s IIRC. I assumed that it was a reaction to the (then prevalent) thin gold chain worn around the neck by some Italians and some Latin muscleboys.

Is that when you belong to someone else?

FWIW the only 2 guys I know who wear the thick chain and padlock nowadays are indeed well muscled and submissive in bed. Both are looking for an “owner”.

When did the thick chain and padlock choker come in? Is that when you belong to someone else? Do you wear one ? Do you like it on someone other than yourself?

FWIW the only 2 guys I know who wear the thick chain and padlock nowadays are indeed well muscled and submissive in bed. Both are looking for an “owner”.

Could it be the neck wear equivalent of the gay handkerchief?

I saw it first on some muscleboys in London, back in the mid-90s IIRC. I assumed that it was a reaction to the (then prevalent) thin gold chain worn around the neck by some Italians and some Latin muscleboys.

This is exactly what I think of when I see thick chains (with or without padlocks).

Not having anything to do with BDSM (to me), I just see it as a hot, masculine fashion choice. If a guy has the body to pair with the chain, it's something that's always been a turn on for me.

I have a few, some with padlocks, some just thick chain. There's something about the weight of feeling it around your neck that really makes my dick hard. Can't quite explain why.

This is exactly what I think of when I see thick chains (with or without padlocks).

Not having anything to do with BDSM (to me), I just see it as a hot, masculine fashion choice. If a guy has the body to pair with the chain, it's something that's always been a turn on for me.

I have a few, some with padlocks, some just thick chain. There's something about the weight of feeling it around your neck that really makes my dick hard. Can't quite explain why.

That's interesting. i dont care for them because they are like a halloween costume accessory. and they are distracting to a mans facial features. Maybe by themselves they are ok but most men go into overkill with the reversed baseball hat and bro t shirt.