Will the REAL LeonTrotsky Please Stand Up?

Guest LeonTrotsky
This topic is 1809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Let's do it.

In your OP you wrote

However, we all got stuck with the sexy pictures of the Asian boy and forgot about that, with the exception of those still questioning the authenticity of the a4a profile.

So going back to your reference, I think some friends and foes here suspect that you are actually a former participant (high school teacher from New York and politically revolutionary stands) with a new branded personality. I miss @nynakedtop.

So far nobody who knows the former member has joined the dementia chorus against Leon.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the internet where all the women are strong, the men are good looking and the children are above average.

I have no need to click and link to see what is subject to fabrication with ease.

I’m intrigued by your need to post this though...whatevah....

I'm more intrigued by your need to make your skepticism public than by @LeonTrotsky posting a link to his Adam4Adam profile. One is someone sharing something and the other is someone minimizing it. One is friendly in approach and the other is hostile.

I don't know, nor much care, in what circumstances he allegedly called you a loser, but someone pissing on someone else sharing a profile link outside of a post in the Deli questioning someone's professional bona fides sure doesn't sound to me like a winner.

P.S. I get the same error message too but I'm not sure if it's because I'm using a tablet or because I'm not an Adam4Adam member.

Guest LeonTrotsky
I'm more intrigued by your need to make your skepticism public than by @LeonTrotsky posting a link to his Adam4Adam profile. One is someone sharing something and the other is someone minimizing it. One is friendly in approach and the other is hostile.

I don't know, nor much care, in what circumstances he allegedly called you a loser, but someone pissing on someone else sharing a profile link outside of a post in the Deli questioning someone's professional bona fides sure doesn't sound to me like a winner.

P.S. I get the same error message too but I'm not sure if it's because I'm using a tablet or because I'm not an Adam4Adam member.

Thanks for this.... I was a bit puzzled at first by that strange reaction, but I detect a grasping at straws.... someone desperate to respond and choosing the only route (strange hostility) in his vocabulary. But since I don't read his postings (better for my health), not really sure what his problem with me sharing my profile is. (Or maybe he thinks I am Kenyan??)

sorry that you are having trouble opening the link - not sure what is going on with that, but could be something about their site that is not friendly to your tablet... hope you do get to see my little asian butt, though (haha)

Edited by LeonTrotsky

I get the same error message too but I'm not sure if it's because I'm using a tablet or because I'm not an Adam4Adam member.

sorry that you are having trouble opening the link - not sure what is going on with that, but could be something about their site that is not friendly to your tablet.

I think Quoth is correct, those having problems accessing the link probably do not have an A4A account.

Guest LeonTrotsky
I don't have one, but it worked for me.

Sorry if I made it difficult for some people to see...not sure if there is a way to make it easier for all, but i think people who try on a computer can 100% get in.... other devices, more difficult?

… there seems to have been some real strangeness going on about who I am …

Not that it's anybody's business who you are, this being an anonymous message board.

… my life is an open book …

Okay. But you're entitled to be selective about who you open it to. And, you know, whatever you choose to share will never be enough for some people.

… why don’t you post a picture of your sexy Asian self in front of this post at your computer. Not proof if your friend/lover is a sexy Asian stud, but, it’s a bit more credible …

See what I mean? Probably just a matter of time before somebody asks for your long form birth certificate.

Personally, I'm less interested in your identity than in your point of view. If the opinions you're sharing are yours--not some overheard "talking point" you're merely regurgitating, not something you're spouting only for the perverse pleasure of being contrary or provocative--post on!

Guest LeonTrotsky

Personally, I'm less interested in your identity than in your point of view. If the opinions you're sharing are yours--not some overheard "talking point" you're merely regurgitating, not something you're spouting only for the perverse pleasure of being contrary or provocative--post on!

I'm already getting the idea that I need to prove that I am not Kenyan.

More interestingly, though, is what you write about identity and POV... there is, of course, an intersection between the two and i think they work together to make who i am, what i say, and why i say it more interesting.

I do not follow any party line so what you get is me.... And i am working hard not to fall into the trap of squabbles here, that is just a waste of everybody's time. (That IGNORE option does fulfill a useful purpose!)

Guest LeonTrotsky
I am not a Kenyan. Just thought I'd put that on the record.

What was that scene from SPARTUCUS??

I don't even know what that is - deep thinking?

By definition, the Deep State is believed to be a clandestine network entrenched inside the government, bureaucracy, intelligence agencies, and other governmental entities. The Deep State supposedly controls state policy behind the scenes, while the democratically-elected process and elected officials are merely figureheads. It is usually meant to be used in a political context.

Generally I will use it to attempt to be funny in reference to allegations that someone is not who they say they are and is doing something clandestine. I did not mean to use it in a way to offend anyone.

The problem with the sexyasianstud link is with mobile devices, but it is not SAS’s fault nor with being an A4A member. It is the fault of the A4A programmers. The above link starts with the usual “www.”, but when your device is detected as a mobile device, you are redirected to a URL that starts with “m.”, the remainder is the same. The problem? The programmers dropped the SexyAsianStud. So you need to pick him up. Go ahead to 404 error screen. You’ll see the m.adam4adam.com/profile/view in the address line, just add the SexyAsianStud at the end or copy and paste it from here and viola, you now have the SexyAsianStud. Or complain to the A4A site about hiring real software engineers. But Leon is real.

The problem with the sexyasianstud link is with mobile devices, but it is not SAS’s fault nor with being an A4A member. It is the fault of the A4A programmers. The above link starts with the usual “www.”, but when your device is detected as a mobile device, you are redirected to a URL that starts with “m.”, the remainder is the same. The problem? The programmers dropped the SexyAsianStud. So you need to pick him up. Go ahead to 404 error screen. You’ll see the m.adam4adam.com/profile/view in the address line, just add the SexyAsianStud at the end or copy and paste it from here and viola, you now have the SexyAsianStud. Or complain to the A4A site about hiring real software engineers. But Leon is real.

How come this works then on two of my mobile devices?

Lots of A4A links work here, I doubt it’s their programmers.

How come this works then on two of my mobile devices?

Lots of A4A links work here, I doubt it’s their programmers.

I just tried the link using my iPhone 6S (yes, it's over 3 years old) and experienced the same issue described by @SFSteve where the 404 error occurs and the url display was changed to m.adam4adam.com and I attempted on Bing, Safari and Dolphin. If I added profile/view/SexyAsianStud, then the profile displayed.

I also have an Android Tracfone and experienced the same issue using Chrome. His profile fluttered in the background but only the 404 error message displayed and the url changed to m.adam4adam.com

Edited by DaveOrDavid

Guest LeonTrotsky

V

I just tried the link using my iPhone 6S (yes, it's over 3 years old) and experienced the same issue described by@SFSteve where the 404 error occurs and the url display was changed to m.adam4adam.com and I attempted on Bing, Safari and Dolphin. If I added profile/view/SexyAsianStud, then the profile displayed.

I also have an Android Tracfone and experienced the same issue using Chrome. His profile fluttered in the background but only the 404 error message displayed and the url changed to m.adam4adam.com

thanks for the heads up, man...

i did not intend this to be such an ordeal for people, and i do hope that those of you who were able to actually load my profie found it ultimately worth the effort.

maybe i have to find another site to use, huh??? planetromeo, perhaps/

How about the link itself? So all the people who could not load

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/SexyAsianStud

go ahead and test the mobile variation

https://m.adam4adam.com/profile/view/SexyAsianStud

Guest LeonTrotsky

As it looks as though some people here just don't know when it's time to maintain some small semblance of "dignity" and quietly (yes, I'm looking at you, @BnaC ) walk away, let me suggest that my effort to introduce myself to the forum members has been overall an overwhelming success, despite some strange voices that would seek to undermine it. (And, no, I am not Kenyan, and, although I hope some day to be a school teacher I am not there yet...)

Appreciation to all the nice people and nice comments I received, either via PMs or here publicly.... My A4A profile remains active and open and, who know, if you ask me nicely.... I have other stuff to share, too!