Thick Dick

Whitman

WOW... Thank you for the link. It's great to put a name to a face. It's a big plus that he is on RM, though his ad has expired. Hopefully, since he travels the world, perhaps he will make an appearance at the West Coast, US. Great find...!

You're welcome.

More likely you might find him in London and Berlin. He's appeared on TimTales.

Also hope he visits Northern California. Would like to meet him again.

Edited by RomanticRick

WOW... Thank you for the link. It's great to put a name to a face. It's a big plus that he is on RM, though his ad has expired. Hopefully, since he travels the world, perhaps he will make an appearance at the West Coast, US. Great find...!

Andy Onassis is super hot...he does work for Tim Tales....The purveyor of the most beautiful cocks....Many of The TimTales models are offering in London..Madrid..Barcelona...I met Lucio Saints...Franklin Acevedo...Gianni Maggio last fall while in Europe...All 3 are superb company and very much wanted me to have a great time...great manners...super helpful....sigh!...I am looking forward to getting back to Europe..

Edited by thickornotatall

Andy Onassis is super hot...he does work for Tim Tales....The purveyor of the most beautiful cocks....Many of The TimTales models are offering in London..Madrid..Barcelona...I met Lucio Saints...Franklin Acevedo...Gianni Maggio last fall while in Europe...All 3 are superb company and very much wanted me to have a great time...great manners...super helpful....sigh!...I am looking forward to getting back to Europe..

He must find the mountain air arousing.

Media removed due to rules violation.

Edited by Daverwr

• 1 month later...