Italo Andrade: recommendation in Brazil

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1732 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A review has been submitted to Daddy, and a full report has just been published in my blog.

He is based in Rio (right now he is visiting his family in Recife and not advertising) but travels often to São Paulo, and is also open to traveling anywhere.

You know me guys, I am a huge slut, the men I have been with would fill a phone directory. This guy is the best of the best, I will never gorget this experience and I will return to Rio and spend as much time as possible with him.

IMG_3195-1.jpg?resize=768%2C1024&ssl=1

Brazilians seem to be very good lovers

I don’t really have a ‘type’ but I do find men from Latin America very appealing. It’s not just a ‘looks’ thing but the way they act (masculine but not chauvinist) etc. Sadly most of my experiences with them have been less fulfilling than expected. I am still debating whether it is my high(er) expectations that are souring the experience or just the universe pulling a prank on me by denying me that which I really desire! ?

• 5 months later...