Intel on SixFtNineRedneck in Hollywood

Guest davebk
This topic is 1831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This will be my last post on here because I see now what this is really all about. All you guys do is sit around and talk shit about other guys. It’s sad because in all reality your not accomplishing anything. There’s plenty of you who have shitty things to say about me but my business is actually starting to pick up over the past week. Y’all have a good one and stop hating on everyone so much

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can vouch for @Sixftnineredneck having a quick response. I checked in with him to see if he had any travel planned, told him what I liked about his profile and he replied right away. Our paths haven't crossed this time but I wouldn't hesitate to reach out if I was out on the west coast. He fits a couple of key things for me. I'd love to know more from someone who has hired to verify the experience, but I'm all in for the guy. Demanding, slightly arrogant, and exactly the redneck, boot wearing, dipping stud I love.