Sixftnineredneck In Hollywood/Chicago/Las Vegas/San Francisco

Sixftnineredneck
This topic is 1836 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok so let’s get one thing very clear right now for those of you who think that I’m an asshole or have had interaction with me via rent or on an app and I was an asshole to you, there’s a reason for it. I’m only ever that way when I have reason to be. If the first message you send me on an app is a pic of your hole and I then tell you to fuck off think for a moment what anyone else’s reaction would be to that. If you were to pick some random person at your job a then send that person a close up picture of your asshole what would happen? What do you think they would say or do? I will fully admit that at times I can be someone’s worst nightmare, someone who can be the most uncaring hateful individual you’ll ever meet but I only get to that point when one of you out there have done me dirty in some way. For example there once was a client in San Francisco who after having called me to come see him at his home, as I was knocking on his door I get a text message saying to leave now the police are on there way and I needed to get off of his property. I left before the police arrived but I did see them turn down his street. Now I walked away from that one unharmed but it could have end a lot different than it did. With a little bit of digging I learned that he was a elementary school teacher in San Francisco and on the alumni association at Berkeley. So the next day the superintendent of the school board received a in depth email along with screenshots of our conversation, to prove that I did have a session with him and went into graphic details about how during our session he told me of all the times he had touched and molested some of his students boy and girls and had never been caught. Was I wrong in doing such a thing? He could have went jail or lost his job when he really didn’t do anything wrong, right? What did I do wrong? I could have went to jail or lost my job all because I did something this man asked me to do. You see I don’t do these things for no reason. I’m sure there is someone somewhere that have mentioned the flyers that I make of guys. Once again get the background info before you pass judgement on me please. I don’t a problem with anyone which brings me to me to my next point, Redneck does not mean racist. I don’t hate anyone. Just because I dip grizzly longcut wintergreen and I wear jeans and cowboy boots and will till the day I die have a confederate flag in my home or on my truck does not mean I hate black people. I’m just comfortable in the hood as I am in the holler. It’s by someone’s words and actions that I form my opinion and judgment about that person. To all you guys out there that want to hate on me or talk shit about my body because I’m not fit or in shape. Kiss my fat white boujee redneck ass. If you don’t like the way I look then sit down shut the fuck up and move on. Me personally I couldn’t care any less about someone’s opinion of me than if that person was a rat on the moon. That’s pretty much all I have to say right now. If you want to know the truth about something related to me just ask I will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Ok so let’s get one thing very clear right now for those of you who think that I’m an asshole or have had interaction with me via rent or on an app and I was an asshole to you, there’s a reason for it. I’m only ever that way when I have reason to be. If the first message you send me on an app is a pic of your hole and I then tell you to fuck off think for a moment what anyone else’s reaction would be to that. If you were to pick some random person at your job a then send that person a close up picture of your asshole what would happen? What do you think they would say or do? I will fully admit that at times I can be someone’s worst nightmare, someone who can be the most uncaring hateful individual you’ll ever meet but I only get to that point when one of you out there have done me dirty in some way. For example there once was a client in San Francisco who after having called me to come see him at his home, as I was knocking on his door I get a text message saying to leave now the police are on there way and I needed to get off of his property. I left before the police arrived but I did see them turn down his street. Now I walked away from that one unharmed but it could have end a lot different than it did. With a little bit of digging I learned that he was a elementary school teacher in San Francisco and on the alumni association at Berkeley. So the next day the superintendent of the school board received a in depth email along with screenshots of our conversation, to prove that I did have a session with him and went into graphic details about how during our session he told me of all the times he had touched and molested some of his students boy and girls and had never been caught. Was I wrong in doing such a thing? He could have went jail or lost his job when he really didn’t do anything wrong, right? What did I do wrong? I could have went to jail or lost my job all because I did something this man asked me to do. You see I don’t do these things for no reason. I’m sure there is someone somewhere that have mentioned the flyers that I make of guys. Once again get the background info before you pass judgement on me please. I don’t a problem with anyone which brings me to me to my next point, Redneck does not mean racist. I don’t hate anyone. Just because I dip grizzly longcut wintergreen and I wear jeans and cowboy boots and will till the day I die have a confederate flag in my home or on my truck does not mean I hate black people. I’m just comfortable in the hood as I am in the holler. It’s by someone’s words and actions that I form my opinion and judgment about that person. To all you guys out there that want to hate on me or talk shit about my body because I’m not fit or in shape. Kiss my fat white boujee redneck ass. If you don’t like the way I look then sit down shut the fuck up and move on. Me personally I couldn’t care any less about someone’s opinion of me than if that person was a rat on the moon. That’s pretty much all I have to say right now. If you want to know the truth about something related to me just ask I will be happy to answer any of your questions.

It’s also “funny” that cocaine is really bad for you and it sells really really well.

I know it sells really well, hell I buy a good bit of it myself.