Franko Domenec in London. Wow

builder boy
This topic is 1828 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Franko looks ravishingly ! Apologies for not posting his rentmen link in London, but what. Stud !

Franko looks ravishingly ! Apologies for not posting his rentmen link in London, but what. Stud !

I hit him up when we were both in Madrid.... was always a delayed response to WhatsApp msgs but he was very polite. It didn't work because he wasn't into what I was, so I recommend communicating your expectations and see if it's a match ;)

I hit him up when we were both in Madrid.... was always a delayed response to WhatsApp msgs but he was very polite. It didn't work because he wasn't into what I was, so I recommend communicating your expectations and see if it's a match ;)

You mean you don't like "bonbons"?:D

From his ad copy in case someone doesn't understand my comment, "Franko is a bonbon in all aspects."

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

• 2 weeks later...

I have found him attractive for years, peaked in a 2012 competition. I was taken with his pro photos back then. I think his more recent RM photos are the ones in clothing, professionally done.

He has the same real name as a competitor from Argentina but they are two different folks.

For a fairly accurate more current representation, there are 2 vids at mymusclevideo ... search "domenec". One is from Livemuscleshow but I think now expired on that site. A little grey in the beard from a few years ago. I would put him at about age 32 or more.

"Frank"ly, he starts at 300 Euros (at least when in Dubai) but you can get guys just as hot for a half-hour trick for 50-75 at Thermas in Barcelona.

I have found him attractive for years, peaked in a 2012 competition. I was taken with his pro photos back then. I think his more recent RM photos are the ones in clothing, professionally done.

He has the same real name as a competitor from Argentina but they are two different folks.

For a fairly accurate more current representation, there are 2 vids at mymusclevideo ... search "domenec". One is from Livemuscleshow but I think now expired on that site. A little grey in the beard from a few years ago. I would put him at about age 32 or more.

"Frank"ly, he starts at 300 Euros (at least when in Dubai) but you can get guys just as hot for a half-hour trick for 50-75 at Thermas in Barcelona.

So you are thinking he's probably not as muscular and cut now as in his shirtless pictures?

Gman

These guys are often changing their social media. A Facebook page suggests he really buffed back up for a comeback a year ago ... if those photos are real, and I assume they are, he looked fantastic up to 6 months ago, but then it abruptly ends and the IG account listed is now disabled. The twitter also abruptly ends.

I would consider meeting him in Madrid if he returns, which is likely.

Looks like he last competed in Alicante in July 2018 and looked fantastic.

Edited by SirBIllybob