September 2007 Eye Candy

Guest ReturnOfS
This topic is 6056 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ReturnOfS

Dear Friend,

It is Labor Day and I am just recovering from a major aupperparty that ended early this morning. And now I am filling in time before I go to a traditional Labor Day bbq. When I reached you post, I was doing anything but "filling in time" LOL!!! Thank you so much for posting these fantastic photos so often. As Rachel Ray would say: YUM-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know under what circumstances, or why, the Norwegian Hockey play posed for such amazing shots (...and, yes, I know this proves I am probably naive and rather un-informed)???

By the way, did it ever stike anyone else as odd that we celebrate work (what it allows us to discover about ourselves - and about others - by NOT working!!!

Enjoy the day friends,

hg

Guest ReturnOfS

>Do you know under what circumstances, or why, the Norwegian

>Hockey play posed for such amazing shots (...and, yes, I know

>this proves I am probably naive and rather un-informed)???

>

Your guess is as good as mine

Guest zipperzone

>

>>Do you know under what circumstances, or why, the Norwegian

>>Hockey play posed for such amazing shots (...and, yes, I

>know

>>this proves I am probably naive and rather un-informed)???

>>

>

>Your guess is as good as mine

Probably because he's an exhibitionist - I especially liked the shot that showed his goody in profile.

>>Again, thanks for introducting these men to us

>

>Axiom, I'm not sure what "introducting" is, but maybe sometime

>you and I can conversate and you can explanate it to me. :p

Rick I know you have heard of TYPOS and one's failing to proofread something once it has been written!

And, dear, I am quite aware there is NO such word as "conversate!" It's "converse" and is an intransitive verb!

In your urge of being cutesy, it has become OLD and tired, to say the least!!!

>Another wonderful spread, esp. the first three superhot,

>stunning guys! Again, thanks for introducting these men to us

>at the beginning of the ninth month of this fleeting year! :-)

>:9 :-)

The "Aloah's" guy ass is ripe, ripe, ripe :9 :9 :9 :9 for the taking! Oucccccccccccccchhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Guest zipperzone

>In your urge of being cutesy, it has become OLD and tired, to

>say the least!!!

Lighten up! He was just being funny and sounding a little like Ricky Ricardo.

>Rick I know you have heard of TYPOS and one's failing to

>proofread something once it has been written!

It's seriously amazing how Axiom runs around critiquing everyone else's posts (both grammar and content) and whining about this entire site in general, but responds so defensively and viciously when anyone points out his own shortcomings. I'm not the biggest fan of Rick's humor, but he was obviously kidding. Instead of admitting his mistake like a grownup, Axiom goes on the attack like a trapped animal. And that wasn't even a typo. The letter 't' is nowhere near the letters 'c' or 'i' on a qwerty keyboard. The term "typo" only applies to mechanical failure or slips of the finger, like duplication, transposition or omission. People often use the euphemistic "typo" excuse for their spelling or grammar errors but it isn't accurate.

>In your urge of being cutesy, it has become OLD and tired, to

>say the least!!!

If anything's become tired, it's your lack of humor. Or, to put it in your own words, "Oooouuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>>In your urge of being cutesy, it has become OLD and tired,

>to

>>say the least!!!

>

>Lighten up! He was just being funny and sounding a little like

>Ricky Ricardo.

>

Hell, no! I will NOT "Lighten up! He was just being funny...." This has happened once too often. His quasi bantering has gotten, as I stated previously, "OLD" and "TIRED" and definitely UNNECESSARY!

I'm not attempting to curtail or repress anyone's ideas or thoughts or right to post-- I'm sick of Missy's attacks under the guise of being "funny" as you call it!

Archived