Is getting sick from rimming just a hazard you have to learn to live with?

Quincy_7
This topic is 1814 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think we’ve all come across that friend at some point in our lives... a recurring, but predictable-sad story in-deed.

This story has a happy ending. My friend changed. He matured. Stopped partying. Much less hookups. He took responsibility for his health. Got a great hiv doc and became a bodybuilder, but not to the extreme. His physical appearance completely changed. Amidst the change, he met a great bear type guy and fell in love. They got married. Two homes and a few pets. They seem to be living happy, productive lives.

If he could go back in time and fix the hiv thing, I'm sure he would do it. Sex and your body are not the same once you start taking prescription medications. Taking these meds for many years can make the aging process more challenging. No free rides.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way to be 100% safe, but I encourage you to continue enjoying your deep dives. This thread is so full of anecdotal evidence that I am inspired to add my own.

I have been eating ass for more than three decades. Please, notice I am intentionally saying "eating" instead of "rimming", because it is a more representative expression of my ways. I go really deep inside there, maybe "scuba diving" is even better than "eating". I can have great sex without penetration, good sex without kissing, but if I cannot eat your ass I am not even interested. I have eaten asses of all colors, shapes, and levels of hygiene. Of course, I have tasted and even eaten shit many times. I never liked it but it has happened. Whoever is as promiscuous as I am and into eating ass, has eaten and will eat shit.

Needless to say, it does not matter how clean the receptor is, even in the best scenario at least a few molecules of shit will get to your mouth.

Out of the thousand of asses I have eaten and the shit I have swallowed, I got infected only once, and not with a stomach bacteria but an infection in my upper respiratory system. A few days of throat soaring, a few nights waking up with my nose bleeding, ten days of antibiotics, and soon I was diving in the next ass.

This story has a happy ending. My friend changed. He matured. Stopped partying. Much less hookups. He took responsibility for his health. Got a great hiv doc and became a bodybuilder, but not to the extreme. His physical appearance completely changed. Amidst the change, he met a great bear type guy and fell in love. They got married. Two homes and a few pets. They seem to be living happy, productive lives.

If he could go back in time and fix the hiv thing, I'm sure he would do it. Sex and your body are not the same once you start taking prescription medications. Taking these meds for many years can make the aging process more challenging. No free rides.

I’m so glad the story had a good ending. ☺️??

There is no way to be 100% safe, but I encourage you to continue enjoying your deep dives. This thread is so full of anecdotal evidence that I am inspired to add my own.

I have been eating ass for more than three decades. Please, notice I am intentionally saying "eating" instead of "rimming", because it is a more representative expression of my ways. I go really deep inside there, maybe "scuba diving" is even better than "eating". I can have great sex without penetration, good sex without kissing, but if I cannot eat your ass I am not even interested. I have eaten asses of all colors, shapes, and levels of hygiene. Of course, I have tasted and even eaten shit many times. I never liked it but it has happened. Whoever is as promiscuous as I am and into eating ass, has eaten and will eat shit.

Needless to say, it does not matter how clean the receptor is, even in the best scenario at least a few molecules of shit will get to your mouth.

Out of the thousand of asses I have eaten and the shit I have swallowed, I got infected only once, and not with a stomach bacteria but an infection in my upper respiratory system. A few days of throat soaring, a few nights waking up with my nose bleeding, ten days of antibiotics, and soon I was diving in the next ass.

Eating a guy's ass is the most intimate part of sex for me so long term it definitely isn't something I can live without. I will sometimes even eat a guy's ass first before sucking his dick. I'm glad to meet someone who enjoys eating ass as much as I do.