How many boys have you hired in your lifetime?

Quincy_7
This topic is 1786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind sharing? My "bad stories" all involve bottoms who didn't "prepare", if you catch my drift.

I posted about it here

https://www.companyofmen.org/threa...ing-from-the-ashes.128932/page-5#post-1377986

Another guy was harmless, just kinda clueless. For example, his ad said he was naturally smooth, his pics were of him smooth, and he turned out to be fairly furry. During our time, he complained about having to shave everything for some event that night. I was not sympathetic. He sent me multiple messages requesting a review, which I ignored. He's no longer advertising, just as well.

All my hires have been 18-23 so yeah, boys

You are considering someone old enough to vote and, more important, military service, a boy?

18-23 are men, not boys. Please don't perpetuate the creepy stereotype some use against the gay population. Thanks.

Maybe you guys are confusing him with member [uSER=19303]@europeanman[/uSER] who thinks folks should retire at 25...

Maybe you guys are confusing him with member [uSER=19303]@europeanman[/uSER] who thinks folks should retire at 25...

He's a Message Center Member -reportedly from Europe-who likes what a lot of us might call Euro types. They have to be on the young side, coiffed to within an inch of their life, on the taller side but a lot thinner than many of us like-or as a shorter description-the more effete-ish model types. He constantly disdains muscular guys in their 30's or older -esp those who have hair showing they are men and not boys.

Gman

He's a Message Center Member -reportedly from Europe-who likes what a lot of us might call Euro types. They have to be on the young side, coiffed to within an inch of their life, on the taller side but a lot thinner than many of us like-or as a shorter description-the more effete-ish model types. He constantly disdains muscular guys in their 30's or older -esp those who have hair showing they are men and not boys.

Gman

He's entitled to his taste in guys. We also have a lot of muscle fascists on the site.

18-23 are men, not boys. Please don't perpetuate the creepy stereotype some use against the gay population. Thanks.

I agree that boys can fall under a creepy stereotype with all the context involved.

However, we did have rentboy as a a main platform before it got shut down.

I sometimes use the term kid to refer to anyone under 30 who is acting immature or stupid.

What about saying daddy or baby? Doesn't that also perpetuate the creepy stereotype. Maybe if he put little before boys or said child I would have been creeped out. I always call my baby cousins boys and they arent babies and they are in college.

Guest europeanman

Gman

I am surprised you got my taste right ? And yes, I am from Europe, where the voting age is between 16 and 18. Just saying... ?