ElliotMuscle & Chrisfits are same guy and both fake

surferguy
This topic is 1779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Here's one of the comments on Rentmen:

He did not look like the pictures. He was late. He ordered food during our session. He wanted his full tip up front. He gave a very mediocre backrub and then proceeded to beat off to a straight video on his phone until he came on my chest. I paid for 90 minutes and barely got 60. He is a sweet talking scammer. Watch out for this one!

He's real, he's just not the guy in the photos and he's running multiple ads in the same cities.

He did not look like the pictures. He was late. He ordered food during our session. He wanted his full tip up front. He gave a very mediocre backrub and then proceeded to beat off to a straight video on his phone until he came on my chest.

Lol. Sounds like a review I'd write about some bad relatives of mine (without the sex): "they show up late, complain about my cooking, order out and won't share with me, and track mud all over the carpet." Some people just have no manners.