The P.P.I.E.W. (Practically Perfect In Every Way) Club

easygoingpal

OK, I get it guys...…..

But here's my M.O. I only try to post pics that FIT the theme title, and not ones that simply float my own boat. I also TRY to post pics that haven't been seen before (I may not always accomplish this goal) , and pics that I feel would give you guys a little "wood", or at least make YOU horny.

But I get it, and will make adjustments.

As the kids say, you be you. I get overwhelmed by the amount of gallery postings too sometime, but that's my problem. It's not my place to tell others how much, or how little, to post. Unless it's the original (not the real) Avalon. :-P

1992098127118474498.jpg

YES... Perfection is in the eye of the beholder. The way I see it, is that, out of all the HAF men the I see posted and so many of them I want them to FMRG, I can see putting them all together and still choosing a few to be the cream of the crop. I have been evaluating out of the most recent ones and I think I have one or two in mind. But, please, this thread doesn't have any rules, feel free to also do as you please... Life without borders is much better and more inclusive... Hope that helps! Cheers!

YES... Perfection is in the eye of the beholder. The way I see it, is that, out of all the HAF men the I see posted and so many of them I want them to FMRG, I can see putting them all together and still choosing a few to be the cream of the crop. I have been evaluating out of the most recent ones and I think I have one or two in mind. But, please, this thread doesn't have any rules, feel free to also do as you please... Life without borders is much better and more inclusive... Hope that helps! Cheers!

Well said! There tends to be guys posted here who I would not include but as stated it is all in the eye of the beholder and can never get complete agreement!

Edited by Just966