Eddy on RM

Billsboy4
This topic is 1766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got this email on RM regarding Eddy (link is in the body of the email below) - has anyone else received an email like this? Eddy has been written about in other posts. I've never received a solicitation like this one:

Hey man,

Are you ready for the ultimate boyfriend experience (BFE) treat of a lifetime, perhaps for the upcoming holidays? Pls allow me to share my newest fave BFE stud with you:

https://rent.men/trophyblond

Eddy is an absolutely beautiful man, inside and out--a total knockout! Eddy is European (of Italian/French/German roots), but he has lived in LA for the last 9 years. I had a truly terrific time with my first BFE session with him. I loved that he was as tactile as I was. And he's very engaged in the sexual play. He is so beautiful to look at, and even more breathtaking to touch. He has such great pics in his profile, but he's even hotter in real life.

As expected and hoped, my second BFE date with Eddy was even more spectacular. He accommodated virtually everything that I had asked for in terms of the minor details of our engagement. We even added a half-hour massage of my upper body, it was heavenly. He was genuinely interested in making me happy as long as he’s comfortable with the request. I literally loved every minute that I spent with him.

Eddy is fully invested in cultivating a human connection with me as a new BFE client, so I am most definitely going back to Eddy for more BFE fun, especially for this holiday season. Go ahead and spoil yourself with the ultimate BFE treat with a golden trophy blond for the holidays. You deserve it!

Happy Holidays!

E.

funny....that is very close to the text of Eddy's daddysreview from November 27.....

https://daddysreviews.com/cruise/2019-11-27/eddy_trophyblond_la

did you have any previous email contact with the email sender?....did you inquire with Eddy about anything previously?.......any possible connection/contact at all between you and the emailer/Eddy?

Edited by azdr0710