Blessed boy NYC ... anyone?

tonyb

On 6/12/2024 at 5:39 AM, pubic_assistance said:

I just don't get this attitude about pricing.

If I want a burger in NYC I would usually pay $15 to $16 for a good one. Yes. I could go to McDonalds and buy a cheap slime-burger for $5 but I'm not going to enjoy that.

So same with providers..I'd rather hire the guy who's got the reputation and good looks than save $100 and hire a desperate meth-head who's turning tricks all day. Maybe some people can get off on anything but no way is it "the same" service. Quality costs more..

Exactly! Some people are just cheap and don’t understand luxury, especially in an expensive city like NYC

1 hour ago, DBWEHO said:

I heard he doesn’t kiss.

Yes. And this is the main reason I will never hire him. Which is a shame because he seems to be great in all other categories. 

1 hour ago, Sub boy said:

Yes. And this is the main reason I will never hire him. Which is a shame because he seems to be great in all other categories. 

One solution would be to have a small group where at least two of the other guys you hire are GREAT kissers.  It would all work sort of in the same way it works when a cat is in the same room with both a laser pointer and a feather on a piece of string: the cat doesn't even begin to notice that blessedboy doesn't kiss.  😉 

32 minutes ago, Walt said:

One solution would be to have a small group where at least two of the other guys you hire are GREAT kissers.  It would all work sort of in the same way it works when a cat is in the same room with both a laser pointer and a feather on a piece of string: the cat doesn't even begin to notice that blessedboy doesn't kiss.  😉 

I have other providers who I prefer and are the total package but thanks anyway

58 minutes ago, Passionproject said:

Pls share. Or just dm me. Happy to give you my faves too!

I know how annoying these topics can get when we start talking about multiple providers so let’s try to keep this space for blessedboy. But you or anyone else who’s interested is welcomed to dm me.

• 1 month later...

Man, I missed my opportunity to meet him last summer. But I did it for both our health and safety and he was quite understanding. On the topic of kissing, he does list it in his profile. Is he selective? There can be sound reasons for not allowing kissing. I've kissed a lot of handsome guys and couple days later have a bad outbreak of folliculitis requiring doctor visits and antibiotics, which can cost money and lead to down time. Its highly contagious and some people can have it and you don't know.

5 hours ago, Enronnja said:

Man, I missed my opportunity to meet him last summer. But I did it for both our health and safety and he was quite understanding. On the topic of kissing, he does list it in his profile. Is he selective? There can be sound reasons for not allowing kissing. I've kissed a lot of handsome guys and couple days later have a bad outbreak of folliculitis requiring doctor visits and antibiotics, which can cost money and lead to down time. Its highly contagious and some people can have it and you don't know.

It could be that he’s selective, but I remember him affirmatively telling me at the meet that he doesn’t kiss.  Could be that something has changed since we met last summer.

1 hour ago, Passionproject said:

He doesn’t kiss. 

Its definitely a pass, because that would be a must do for me to feel fully satisfied. When I met ClassicColt, I didn't even have to initiate it, in fact, the things we started doing while we tongue wrestled brought be to a hot point of no return! Still unforgettable! But the point is, kissing can play such integral role for a great experience.