411 on AlanStud

InterestingGuy
This topic is 796 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Many of the photos under the name AlanStud in New York which apparently recently became inactive are now under the name LatinoStudX. There were a thread where someone asked about Alanstud and many others, but no one offered any feedback on him.

One of the photos also appeared in a few different blogs last year, but both of those blogs were just someone's collection of a variety of sexy men so the appearance on those blogs doesn't mean anything.

I could swear he's been discussed before under another name, but the above is all my reverse-image-searching revealed.

I didn't find any information searching by the phone number listed in his ad or the name given with the phone number, StudX.

Edited by maninsoma

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Alanstud looks hot indeed. Yet with those looks he has ZERO reviews on rentmasseur after 14 months. No positive feedback in this forum either -- at least that I could find. His rentmen ad LatinoStudX has mixed reviews. While he's hot, my gut is telling me to pass. I've learned to listen to my gut. I'll pass until consensus on rentmasseur and this forum is positive.

• 1 year later...