411ob two exotic vis

Ronin512
This topic is 1482 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
@g56whiz Curious, what about my two sentence comment qualifies as verbose?

I'm curious too since I'm not sure what post you're referring to. But I guessing that because I seldom use the term (although it's often described me), it hit the the wrong icon when commenting on your post. So forgive me and [clap] [clap] [clap].

I'm curious too since I'm not sure what post you're referring to. But I guessing that because I seldom use the term (although it's often described me), it hit the the wrong icon when commenting on your post. So forgive me and [clap] [clap] [clap].

You posted it on #4 above. If it was the wrong icon, you can click 'Remove' to the right of it and replace it with the one you intended.

• 3 months later...

Profile created in November, 10 reviews total, all within the last month and a couple of multiples on the same day. Someone’s been a busy beaver.

The gap in his reviews is because of the virus scare.

One way to describe him is to quote from Alan Jay Lerner - "Oozing charm from every pore, he - "et cetera.

He really is extraordinary in an exceptionally good way.