zero % reply rate from thumbs down and bomb reactors

Smurof
This topic is 1680 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest LeonTrotsky
By now I've put all the time wasters on ignore

So have i... I see a movement... a popular uprising... a self defense militia haha!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since signing up back in Hooboy days, I've never ever put anybody on "ignore".........otherwise, I'd miss out on the shenanigans and antics of some really crazy characters! :p:D and that's half the fun of this place!

While I agree in theory, in practice there are some folks (who have since been put out to pasture) who are just so annoying that it is either "ignore" or "destroy my computer."

To the original point, were I to use one of the emoji mentioned in the thread I would 1) not DM them and 2) not expect a reply if I did.

Guest LeonTrotsky
since signing up back in Hooboy days, I've never ever put anybody on "ignore".........otherwise, I'd miss out on the shenanigans and antics of some really crazy characters! :p:D and that's half the fun of this place!

crazy yes, amusing no.

before i put them on ignore, i did find the shite these kremlin agents posted at least laughable. but i also realized that they do palpable damage to this community: their only reason for being here is to sow discord and disrupt. by engaging with them, we ensure their continued presence here and make this forum no longer a place for discussion, but, rather, effectively cede control to them. they get to define the terms of "discussion" here, they get to set the norms, they get to re-define the purpose of this forum's existence.

remember people are not always what they at first appear to be.

crazy yes, amusing no.

before i put them on ignore, i did find the shite these kremlin agents posted at least laughable. but i also realized that they do palpable damage to this community: their only reason for being here is to sow discord and disrupt. by engaging with them, we ensure their continued presence here and make this forum no longer a place for discussion, but, rather, effectively cede control to them. they get to define the terms of "discussion" here, they get to set the norms, they get to re-define the purpose of this forum's existence.

remember people are not always what they at first appear to be.

But when people SHOW you who they are.....BELIEVE THEM !

There is 1.

Not sure if it's human or a bot. Like a poorly written trollbot it responds to almost every post, especially in politics, but half the time it's posts have zero to do with the subject or sometimes with anything. Out of no where it starts on 1947 or cashews. And throws bombs at everyone's comments, not just mine. Anyway, with it gone from my view life is considerably easier. Or at least less annoying.

Guest LeonTrotsky
Oh yes, seems a couple of us have a new HATER in Bears clothing ? :rolleyes:

I nominate @Bearman for the Paranoid Bot of the Year Award!

(With love, compassion, and empathy for whatever he is going through, of course!)

Guest LeonTrotsky
Oh I do need to do that! What color should I wear? light wash, white, midnight, black, or black leather?

go full hipster and do black...

An idea!! @jjkrkwood @Benjamin_Nicholas @Ajac and others....

Can we start a friendly competition to see who can accumulate the most negative emojis from @Bearman?

The winner gets... well... some sort of recognition yet to be determined

How about something that looks like a bowling trophy but instead of a figure holding a ball on top, it's just a guy giving you the finger.

An idea!! @jjkrkwood @Benjamin_Nicholas @Ajac and others....

Can we start a friendly competition to see who can accumulate the most negative emojis from @Bearman?

The winner gets... well... some sort of recognition yet to be determined

Oddly enough, I just noticed that I got some "thumbs UP" emojis from the Bear in this thread. Whoever he is, he's so fucking Random.

Seems the Bearman struck twice, because I woke up today to have all my political posts re: Trump "bombed" by him/her as well.

Guess he LOVES Trump, so he should just say so, instead of using cowardly emojis to make his position known.

Whoever he/she/it IS, please know, it means nothing to me to be "bombed by YOU !

Now now now... stop it!!! lol.

Since Trump’s mail order bride (coughs... “wife”) isn’t orally servicing him....

someone has to do it.

at least give @Bearman credit for dedication and consistency.

oh and @Bearman, thanks in-advance for the pending “bomb”.

???