411 on Dominicxx

InterestingGuy
This topic is 1638 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I would not meet him. He's racist and only meets with middle aged white men.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/j9OWOEI[/MEDIA]

edit: now going by

https://rentmen.eu/Drossnik

Horrible and very specific. I'm surprised he's familiar with the term Mestizo. Any idea what race/ethnicity he's mixed with? I will make sure to avoid. The racism is bad enough, but a lazy muscle worship bodybuilder that doesn't advertise his limits is annoying af too. :rolleyes:

I almost wish racists were honest in their ads. For certain clients it isn't an issue, and for the rest of us, we don't have to waste time contacting them.

Edited by curiousbynature12

He has rights to refuse anyone but he can NOT use bad/abused words for a particular region or country or ethnicity. Absolutely disguising.

Horrible and very specific. I'm surprised he's familiar with the term Mestizo. Any idea what race/ethnicity he's mixed with? I will make sure to avoid. The racism is bad enough, but a lazy muscle worship bodybuilder that doesn't advertise his limits is annoying af too. :rolleyes:

I almost wish racists were honest in their ads. For certain clients it isn't an issue, and for the rest of us, we don't have to waste time contacting them.

If he was honest in his review, I'd respect that. When he was advertising, his profile read:

"I AM THE REAL DEAL. INTO ANY AND EVERY GUY"

When I showed up, he slammed the door on my face and called security.

If he was honest in his review, I'd respect that. When he was advertising, his profile read:

"I AM THE REAL DEAL. INTO ANY AND EVERY GUY"

When I showed up, he slammed the door on my face and called security.

Respect is a strong word, but I am sorry this guy wasted your time and potentially put you in danger by calling security on you, simpleton.